Amazing Footage - Kim Jong-Il Funeral

Yes, his father Kim Song Il aka The Great Leader was a Lincoln enthusiast and has a fleet of them, Kim Jong Il aka The Dear Leader was a Mercedes-Benz enthusiast so that is why there was also a fleet of them following and leading the cortege. He was Mercedes and Henessy cognac top customer ! ...LoL

Technically, the country is still at war on an alert state since no peace treaty was ever signed, only a cease fire was agreed to since 1953 !

kim il song, not the other way.

just sayin

Its cry of joy :)

It is ridiculous that western media and the dumb public can even suggest that it is fake, sure you can coax 1,000 or so to fake it, but 22,000,000 ? ...people don't think with their brains here in the west, the gobble up whatever the media tells them, maybe if our politicians actually served the "People" like in North Korea, we might be doing the same thing !

Even mourners taken care of !

When was the last time you got free fish instead of a tax bill from our governments ?

It is ridiculous that western media and the dumb public can even suggest that it is fake, sure you can coax 1,000 or so to fake it, but 22,000,000 ? ...people don't think with their brains here in the west, the gobble up whatever the media tells them, maybe if our politicians actually served the "People" like in North Korea, we might be doing the same thing !

kim jon il made a fake city dood, we can expect this type of fake shit coming out of NK

When was the last time you got free fish instead of a tax bill from our governments ?

ya, the government serve people in north korea, but they're stuck in the 1950's

x2...A matin a LCN il on montré un extrait des funerailles du pere de Kim Jong II en 1994 et la scene c'étais du copier collé, les gens qui se forcait a brailler.....

lol fail

ya, the government serve people in north korea, but they're stuck in the 1950's
l

You can say whatever you want, but when the whole nation suffers, the government shares whatever they have to everyone. The imperialists US sanctions and barricades them and then we the galls say they starve to death ? Their example of sharing is the best of humanity unlike here where the 1% gets richer and everyone else is of to fend for themselves !

You won't find anything like this in North Korea !

what are you trying to prove ? I never said USA was better.

Not trying to prove anything, rather just to point out another way of looking at things that we forgotten how to do, you can see from what most of these MR members are posting is a pretty good indication of the rest of general public of what we have become !

North Koreans are one big family, they sacrifice, suffer, work and play together so they understand the value of family, does your neighbor come over and lecture to you on how you should run yours ? They also have the added responsibility of trying to preserve their race, culture and homeland, something that South Koreans have forgotten who they are when some bogeyman dangles them a carrot !

ggeDy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ggeDy.jpg

Not trying to prove anything, rather just to point out another way of looking at things that we forgotten how to do, you can see from what most of these MR members are posting is a pretty good indication of the rest of general public of what we have become !

North Koreans are one big family, they sacrifice, suffer, work and play together so they understand the value of family, does your neighbor come over and lecture to you on how you should run yours ?

Nop, I prefer to do my things my own self and not be controlled by a state that tells me what to do, how to do with, when and why. I also like to think by myself.

Nop, I prefer to do my things my own self and not be controlled by a state that tells me what to do, how to do with, when and why. I also like to think by myself.

This is because you are thinking about this phrase in a "littleman's" term, what I am referring to is that the imperialist US whats them to conform to the American model which they resisted, North Korea is still at war and they have taken the "Shogon"(military first) approach to safeguard their race and homeland.

Atomic weapons are nothing more than race elimination tools, this is why Iran will stop at nothing to produce their own or else loose their entire race and homeland from the face of the earth !

"All men are brothers, war is sometimes a necessary evil, but all wars are evil" - Jimmy Carter 2002

In the midst of ruins and imminent defeat, the Fuhrer holds a medal ceremony for Germany bravest youth to continue to struggle, to survive and to rebuild for they are the Fatherland's last seeds, signs of a great people and a great nation ...do you even understand this analogy ?

The Soviets were great people as well if you look from the other side !

A weak and conquered people !

Last edited:
He's got nothing on Tito's... check specifically @ 2min20, Chinese ministers of Japan, Korea, Tawaïn & Ching Chong kneeling for him.

He's got nothing on Tito's... check specifically @ 2min20, Chinese ministers of Japan, Korea, Tawaïn & Ching Chong kneeling for him.

This shows your racist ignorance and lack of choice of words !
Should I continue my list of great peoples and great nations and conquered peoples and weak nations ? ...LoL

Back