Amy Winehouse retrouvée morte

i heard maybe 2 songs that weren't the most repulsive shit i'd heard, but besides that..i'm pretty sure i could also come up with 2 whole songs in my life that don't suck if i put my forth my best effort. i mainly never understood why she became famous. trashy kaiky pin up girl with a schnoz to make streisand blush who thought she was queen shit with 15 minutes of fame. living like keith richards after one single. fuck that pretentious cunt.

Guys, I'm a HUGE music snob/blogwhore and honestly, if you look at her body of work there's some great stuff. The shit that played 10000000000X a day on the radio was OK, its just that you heard it 1000000000X a day, the songs themselves were pretty solid. The girl had a lot of demons, she dealt with them the wrong way, she didn't glamorize hard drugs or anything. I'm sure behind the scenes she was just a wreck emotionally and no one helped her because she was making them money. Keep doing smack, fine if it gets you up on stage... it's always like this. She was a BEAUTIFUL girl before the drugs completely took hold.

This is my favorite thing she ever did, it's a solid track, I'll allow the Nas sample even!

amywinehouse-beforedrugs.jpg

bah une autre drogué de moins,sur la terre, pas vraiment pitié pour ca, elle a courue après comme tout les esti de drogué. Comme ils disent : let god sort them out.

sa popularité va augmenter et en plus elle est juive donc l'argent va rentré plein son porte-feuille.C'est pas une grande perte au niveau culturel elle n'a pas de talent et pas de voix et fait des shows en bonne petite juive juste pour l'argent et payer sa coke..

After the announcement her drug dealer declared bankruptcy. In other news, 20 Afghan families are now unemployed.

Selon la croyance occulte populaire, si une personne fait un pacte avec le diable et que ce dernier (le diable) juge que les obligations du pacte ne sont pas pleinement remplies lorsque cette personne atteint 27ans, il reprend son dû (âme mis en gage).

Pour ce qui est des artistes décédés à 27ans, ceux qui me viennent à l'esprit sont: Robert Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morisson, Kurt Cobain.

Il y en a probablement d'autres. Quoique c'est une drôle de coïncidence qu'un nombre important de personnes décèdent à 27ans après connu un retentissant succès.

Heuuuu rien de surprenant la dedan, quand les artistes mentionnés ont un point en commun, qu'il est, qui ont abusés de beaucoup de drogues et d'alcool......

Elle était excellente. C'est vraiment dommage. Une autre belle jeune vie de gâchée par la drogue.

She decided to commit suicide slowly and it worked. Good for her for naturally selecting herself for extinction.

Smart people get help, but she was probably too narcissistic to have someone help her.

Horrible garbage role model for young girls is gone.

I hope Lady Gaga is next.

Not a single fuck was given, have a nice day

-Natural Selection ftw-

She decided to commit suicide slowly and it worked. Good for her for naturally selecting herself for extinction.

Smart people get help, but she was probably too narcissistic to have someone help her.

-Natural Selection ftw-

C est surment pour ca que ces drogues la sont aussi fortes..parce que les gens ont juste pas de volonte de s en sortir..Riiight.

-Natural Selection ftw-

Smart people don't need help, they don't do drugs and drink till they pass out daily. Her first album was good.

Back