ASE lapping dates 2011 EDITTED

Watkins!!! Did you say Watkins???? Oooooo nitty! I'll have to prostitude to share a ride.

Comme si t'avais besoin de chercher pour trouver une voiture à partager, pfff...
Si je peux y aller, tu peux conduire ma voiture, peu importe laquelle ça sera.

Si je suis là ces dates-là, t'auras pas à chercher (ni à te prostituer, thank Jeebus!). Rien de plus triste qu'un pilote sans voiture. En plus je pourrai avoir des conseils gratuits, bonus!!

Si je suis là ces dates-là, t'auras pas à chercher (ni à te prostituer, thank Jeebus!). Rien de plus triste qu'un pilote sans voiture. En plus je pourrai avoir des conseils gratuits, bonus!!

Dude! Je t'ai vu allé et je connais ton background... T'as autant besoin de conseils que Lewis Hamilton.

^ STEPH, YOU DA MAN ! :bigup:

Watkins Glen is lookin real good.
Just hope the dates will be good for all of us.

Dude! Je t'ai vu allé et je connais ton background... T'as autant besoin de conseils que Lewis Hamilton.

Yeah right. Je ne connais personne qui n'a aucun besoin des conseils de qui que ce soit. Chaque fois que j'embarque quelqu'un dans mon char (ou l'inverse) j'apprend quelque chose. Même les pros ont des coaches.

Back on topic: another project for next year if I can: get some form of data acquisition in order to work on my driving, see strong and weak points. The ideal would be to have other people drive the car for comparison purposes. I'm sure I'll get volunteers.

Back on topic: another project for next year if I can: get some form of data acquisition in order to work on my driving, see strong and weak points. The ideal would be to have other people drive the car for comparison purposes. I'm sure I'll get volunteers.

I agree that this is a worthwhile investment. Just the other day, I was looking at data with Carl from the Fall Classic at Tremblant, where we each did sessions in my car. Not only can you see who is faster where, but you can also measure the effects on lap times... priceless!

a ce prix la pas le choix d'y retourner:yikes:

Thats the idea!!

Plan ahead and save.

email your lapping buddies.....

BTW, I know its real early to plan, but tenatively, we are planning to leave Montreal the 22nd after work or whatever (not taking the day off)- arrive late, sleep , lap and THEN stay the 23rd do what we normally do- BBQ etc, sleep there and drive back on the 24th...

basically shifting the relax part to after lapping.....

Don't worry Carl, I've plan ahead, I'm saving, the vacation been asked... Now I need to kick myself in high gear, finish the car, build the trailer and figure what Will cook on the BBQ with Marc... Plus we need fireworks !!!!

Cheers,

Fred

OK, some dates have been confirmed, some deleted and some changed.

This list is looking 95% good, just need to confirm with 2 clubs for the July 23rd/24th weekend bash!!

This is unprecedented to have 2 weekends at ASE!!!

lets make this big!!!

Je sais que Carl y travaille et que la piste le veulent:bigup:

Comme rien n'est finalisé, rien n'est annoncé :dunno:, mais tu peux tu garder un budget pour une école a Calabogie, je suis sûr qu'elle sera annoncé avant qu'il y ait des gros banc de neige.

filip@303imaging.com
www.303imaging.com

Calabogie 2X dans l'été ! :run:

Déjà que la journée du 19 Aout va être incroyable, jva m'assurer que le char tienne pour tout l'été qui s'annonce chargé! :bigup:

deadlines for early deals approach fast!

Good time to plan your vacations and ask for early birthday presents!!

Back