Asmr

After a few lines a KNEW what they where talking about. If you ever had it you would know to. It's nothing sexual but it's soooo good.

Sadly, i dont know how to trigger it, it only happend a few times a year.

But now that know it "exist" i will be reading about it for sure.

so... she is trying to reach those type of guys....

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

I definitely feel it too. They describe it pretty well. Some things trigger that feeling and its a very particular feeling like a tingling sensation that starts in the upper body. It's very hard to describe though, but a I remember feeling it in some trigger situations they're talking about and it's a feeling I still remember to this day very specifically.

I definitely feel it too. They describe it pretty well. Some things trigger that feeling and its a very particular feeling like a tingling sensation that starts in the upper body. It's very hard to describe though, but a I remember feeling it in some trigger situations they're talking about and it's a feeling I still remember to this day very specifically.

wtf, I wanna know what is that. Will try to watch to these vids tonight.

I read the first paragraph and then the last line.

“I think it has to do with childhood,” she said. “Whenever your mother would treat you delicately, or your doctor or teacher would talk to you gently… The caring touch is the biggest trigger.”

I could imagine it being similar to a nostalgic feeling but actually living in the moment rather than reminiscing. If so then it probably feels pretty good, a feeling that only hard drugs can give you minus the consequences.

I read the first paragraph and then the last line.

“I think it has to do with childhood,” she said. “Whenever your mother would treat you delicately, or your doctor or teacher would talk to you gently… The caring touch is the biggest trigger.”

I could imagine it being similar to a nostalgic feeling but actually living in the moment rather than reminiscing. If so then it probably feels pretty good, a feeling that only hard drugs can give you minus the consequences.

I doubt that's accurate. My mother treating me delicately? Never happened.

I had more broken ribs as an infant that throughout the rest of my life so far. They're still all crooked because they healed "wrong" so if someone looks at an x-ray of my chest they look "wrong."

I has got to be something else.

Holy shit, I get it now. I've experienced this since I'm a kid, everytime I would look at another kid who draws carefully, I would go into this extreme relaxed state, almost hypnotised by it. And thats why I often watch vids like these

Sooo relaxing

Back