Aventador VS Supra

I still prefer the Lambo. Never was a fan of modded cars.
What I like most about the video is the awesome weather, great condition of the road and two guys enjoying their cars and not being a dick to each other.

GL getting all three here.

Lambo driver is a good sport.
I'd be amazed to get my shiny exotic blatantly raped by a 1000HP japanese ricebox fed on race fuel. As long as it's not a Mazda.

What the Supra (or CRX) in the videos prove, is that it doesn't take a big wallet to go fast. If you have the time, dedication and some money you can mod your car to compete with the most expensive cars out there.

Juste un update a propos de ce video, un peu ironique, la supra et la aventador qui figurais dans ce video sont tout les deux crashed !!

youtube said:
Yes, its sad but true.. RIP Supra. A friend of the owner wrote me and said the driver was ok but the car is totaled. (it happen a few weeks after this video was shot) :(

New Update- the Aventador was sold to the rapper Tyga and he went off the road and crashed. :(

Juste un update a propos de ce video, un peu ironique, la supra et la aventador qui figurais dans ce video sont tout les deux crashed !!

Not surprised, at least they drove their cars. All good as long as the drivers are OK :bigup:

Loll i don't think we speak the same language son.
Foreign is basically anything but NA.

Oh but sorry, I think you think all European cars are on some kind of pedestal?

You get a Supra cause you want a Supra, not because you don't have the money for a German car, don't be silly.

Foreign is basically anything but NA.

Oh but sorry, I think you think all European cars are on some kind of pedestal?

You get a Supra cause you want a Supra, not because you don't have the money for a German car, don't be silly.

Of course son, of course...

nope i just really find it ticoune to compare both cars. but well, 20 years old toyota are a good way to go fast if you don't have a foreign car budget.

That 20 years toyota has 1000whp, it is faster than any car a "foreign" / "exotic" budget can buy.
You must be really sadistic to enjoy being raped by old toyotas on the highway in your 100-200-600k$ exotic car.

That 20 years toyota has 1000whp, it is faster than any car a "foreign" / "exotic" budget can buy.
You must be really sadistic to enjoy being raped by old toyotas on the highway in your 100-200-600k$ exotic car.
Seriously. Since when did a car's age start being a bad thing. If you think like that, pay your monthly-leased-stock-boring-car and don't cry when you can't keep up.....

Seriously. Since when did a car's age start being a bad thing. If you think like that, pay your monthly-leased-stock-boring-car and don't cry when you can't keep up.....

well maybe im too grown up for that shit. 20 year old toyota nahh i dont need that, comparing toyotas to lamborghini nahh i don't like that. good for you if your like your shit. don't be sad if we don't feel the same son. one day yull understand. but now what i can understand is that theres no conversation to begin with some ticoune 2jz enthusiast because 2jz will always be better then everything. Not that i don't appreciate the craftmanship, i'm not being rude, but for god sake stop comparing these loll i can have the same conversation saying a busa will fuck you up and then what

well maybe im too grown up for that shit. 20 year old toyota nahh i dont need that, comparing toyotas to lamborghini nahh i don't like that. good for you if your like your shit. don't be sad if we don't feel the same son. one day yull understand. but now what i can understand is that theres no conversation to begin with some ticoune 2jz enthusiast because 2jz will always be better then everything. Not that i don't appreciate the craftmanship, i'm not being rude, but for god sake stop comparing these loll i can have the same conversation saying a busa will fuck you up and then what
No one is comparing them. Of course the Lambo will have that prestige and exclusivity but the point is exactly what Telram said

"What the Supra (or CRX) in the videos prove, is that it doesn't take a big wallet to go fast. If you have the time, dedication and some money you can mod your car to compete with the most expensive cars out there."

You don't need super deep pockets to hang with the big boys.

Car guys are car guys and if you can't respect a fast car regardless of make/model/age then you're not a car guy in my books.

No one is comparing them. Of course the Lambo will have that prestige and exclusivity but the point is exactly what Telram said

"What the Supra (or CRX) in the videos prove, is that it doesn't take a big wallet to go fast. If you have the time, dedication and some money you can mod your car to compete with the most expensive cars out there."

You don't need super deep pockets to hang with the big boys.

Car guys are car guys and if you can't respect a fast car regardless of make/model/age then you're not a car guy in my books.

nahh don't turn it like that im not the one hating loll

Back