Me Against the World
Thug Life: Thug Life Vol.1
All Eyez on Me
Makaveli: The 7 Day Theory
2Pac Greatest Hits
Better Dayz

All originals...

Better dayz is such a fake remix album

He's dEAD because He would not tolerate so much wannabe who made so many cash on his back. Like Eminem, 50 cents who did fake remixes with him. Blahblahblah.

And He did not came back on september 2003

Last edited:
Better dayz if such a fake remix album

He's day because He would not tolerate so much wannabe who made so many cash on his back. Like Eminem, 50 cents who did fake remixes with him. Blahblahblah.

And He did not came back on september 2003

Stp je considere eminem comme appart des autres rapper sans talents. Au moin ces parole veule dire autre chose que...«Im a pimp pi gunshot»....

R.I.P tupac, u will always be remembered, hope thugs mansion is everything u hoped it was. peace out

HighRider: I agree with you about Better Dayz probably not being 100% legit... and that's why I don't buy any of his albums after his death (missing Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. to complete my collection)... but still... the album is sick and has some really good tracks like, for example, Thugz Mansion. And anyway... even if the album is fake, the lyrics are sick... the album is A LOT better than all the fake rap crap of today. 2Pac or not, the album is still sick.

Shit, tired of gettin shot at
Tired of gettin chased by the police and arrested
Niggaz need a spot where WE can kick it
A spot where WE belong, that's just for us
Niggaz ain't gotta get all dressed up and be Hollywood
Y'knahmean? Where do niggaz go when we die?
Ain't no heaven for a thug nigga
That's why we go to thug mansion
That's the only place where thugs get in free and you gotta be a G
... at thug mansion

Yep, all good tupac stuff

But I wonder if those lyrics were built by computer. Since He probably did not rap many accapellas. I think this might be build by computer, really. The album Until the end of time has many verses who were took from various previous albums

Yep, all good tupac stuff

But I wonder if those lyrics were built by computer. Since He probably did not rap many accapellas. I think this might be build by computer, really. The album Until the end of time has many verses who were took from various previous albums
That's what I'm saying... I agree with that. With the technology of today, they'd have no trouble doing that. And I can't bring myself to believe 2Pac had time to write ALL the tracks released before and after his death. But still.... whoever it is we hear on that album (PC or 2Pac)... the lyrics are a lot better than the 50 cent crap we hear today and the beats are sick. All in all, the album rocks!! But like I said... I won't buy albums from after his death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back