Birdman's brandnew bugatti

rouge sang moi j'aime

Je ne comprends rien de ce que vous dite sur ce thread
mais la seul chose que je sais, c que vous écoutez tout du Weezy & Birdman !!! :yikes:

If being a rapper/producer is easier than a PHD, wouldn't that mean theres more rappers and shit than PHD owners?

anyways my point is, just like Torch said:

Only way up out the hood is rap, crack or playin' ball

Everyone and their dog makes music these days, There's SO many people trying to "Make it big" in the music industry it's fucking hard to get there with so much competition... You REALLY need to bring something new.

I don't know who he is.. but he should have paid a doc so he could speak properly.. lol I dunno what happened to his mouth.

Nice car though...

In U.S. You have a Brain and know how to use it, you get scholarships.
You are good into sports... you get invited by university to play for them and you get a scholarship.
worst case, you go to the state college and move you way up.

Not harder than Quebec.. just different.

AND YES SALES CAN bring you Up. Look at our Guy laliberte. he's a clown and hes worth billions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hDPUoUi6_s"]YouTube- Birdman & Lil Wayne - Stuntin' Like My Daddy[/ame]

for those who have never heard of birdman, you guys are probably living under rocks.

No we just don't listen to shitty nu-rap. Young money records have some of the worst artists to ever hit the industry, Yet they're all selling millions of records... Incredible how stupid zombies enjoy shitty music.

fuck those guys.

in order to be an astronaut, scientist, doctor, etc. you gotta be lucky enough to be born into a family that can afford the education.

this birdman guy started from nothing(as supposedly all rappers) and made millions. THAT takes a lot more hard work/courage.

Hes still a douche bag tho. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you dont think it takes courage to work nights and weekends to be able to put yourself through medical school? huh?

Back