Blackberry users...you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtholotron

I'm considering getting the Blackberry 8300 that Telus will be offering shortly. I've never had a Blackberry before, although I have had other smart phones and didn't like them too much. What I didn't like about the other phones was I found it annoying to browse the net and the phone features felt like they were an aferthought in the design process.

Are Blackberry's any different?

I'm considering getting the Blackberry 8300 that Telus will be offering shortly. I've never had a Blackberry before, although I have had other smart phones and didn't like them too much. What I didn't like about the other phones was I found it annoying to browse the net and the phone features felt like they were an aferthought in the design process.

Are Blackberry's any different?

Blackberry's main attraction is its email. Its what it does best and nobody even comes close. It is more geared towards the business user.

I have the 8800 and love it...didn't like the Curve because of its unique color..light gray

Internet browsing is pretty much standard but not the main attraction. If that's the MAIN purpose of your smartphone, wait for the bigger screen iPHONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back