Photoshoot: BMW Laval got chrome M3 ***Pics inside***

blue chrome looks good. kinda like anodized

------
Excuse all the typos.. Sent from mobile device.

depends on the car I guess

XMlbb.jpg

I saw some dumb fucking customers when I worked there so I have no doubt they will sell this thing.

I was delivering a 535 MSport once to this guy who's wife paid for the car or something, I don't know what the deal there was, but anyways, he was like "yeah, this makes all the difference" while pointing to the M logo on the steering wheel and he's like, this will beat my friend's 911, right? I'm like, well, maybe, depends on the model. And he started pouting because the sales guy had told him this would rip tits on the 911. The guy actually became sad! Like a little child.....he was in his 50s!

I saw the car today in person. there's a lot of 'orange peel' which didn't impress me too much. I prefered the frozen grey M3

sa me rappelle celle là un dude de l'ontario dans le temps tout le monde trouvait sa ben cool

x8.jpg

r8.jpg

outsidex1.jpg

Attachments

• r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 8
wow le monde est ruff! c'est just un wrap pour attirrer des clients! Vous avez fait exactement le but premier du char, en parler. Meme si il ne vend pas ce vehicule la spa grave, il va déffinitivement attirer beaucoup de monde.

Back