BMW M3 E92 ou Ford Mustang GT 5.0 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
moi j'suis un gars qui aime les choses fancy.. si j'en avais les moyens c'est la m3 que je prendrais... tous mes chums qui ont des char japonais aime pas les euro disent que c'est d'la marde, moi j'men fou bin raide chaque fois j'en vois une je la veux.. mais... trop chere!!!
la mustang est laide.. si au moins sont design etait different!

moi j'suis un gars qui aime les choses fancy.. si j'en avais les moyens c'est la m3 que je prendrais... tous mes chums qui ont des char japonais aime pas les euro disent que c'est d'la marde, moi j'men fou bin raide chaque fois j'en vois une je la veux.. mais... trop chere!!!
la mustang je la trouve laide, autant exterieur qu'a l'interieur.. le facteur de performance est vraiment interessant ce qui pourrait etre assez convainquant d'en faire achat mais le design vient tout gacher.... c'est important d'avoir un char qu'on trouve beau

Un civic plus le fun a conduire qu une NSX...

Alors selon ton raisonnement une Swift 3 cylindres est encore bien plus le fun que ta civic...

ouf.. du grand broody!

Quand meme pas une swift, mais une alto works 4wd redline a 9krpm surement (et 660kg seulement).
M'enfin je parle pas sur circuit typé formule 1. Mais meme sur une vraie track, la nsx doit etre assez smooth et pas driftable, donc je préfère une vieille crap turbo brutale où dépasser les limites est moins dangeureux.
J'ai conduit ma mr2 ces deux derniers jours pour livrer et omg c'était tappe cul (mais osef) et boring, surtout que je voulais pas trop bruler de gaz (réussit a faire 9.3l/100 sur mon plein). Ma civic me manquait, toujours à fond la caisse (sans consommer plus) et je peux prendre les virages n'importe comment avec la suspensions molle qui absorbe les trous et le 4wd/front engine qui rend l'Auto 1000 fois plus prévisible.

Last edited:
Because the faster and better mpg Mustang 5.0 is already available.

I doubt the Mustang is that much faster and the better MPG is only because of better gear. The Mustang has long gears since the engine makes more torque. The M3 on the highway revs at 3000rpm at 120, I bet the Mustang revs at 1500-2000RPM at the same speed.

I average 11.5/100L in the M3 but short shift from 1st to 4th in the city, However once you open the ITBs expect 17.5-21l/100. The Mustang will be the same deal. Those numbers quoted are just numbers for docile driving. I don't see the Mustang getting more then 500kms a tank, which is about the M3 gets under normal driving. Real world is much different compared to what the EPA says.

As I said the M3 is only worth it in 4dr trim. If you want a coupe then get a Mustang but if you want something that does it all and you can fit people in the rear set and golf clubs in the trunk the E92 M3 is perfect.

Mustang for the win...

Personellment mon but cest vraiment pas de flasher mais davoir lagrement de conduire
De la part dun proprio de Mustang Shelby gt500 2008 avec intake/exaust et bientot un pulley upgrade (La moitiee du prix de la Skyline et plus rapide)

Sa fais aussi 2 ete que je me prommene avec la Saleen Stage 2 a mon pere faque chu tres tres satisfait de me prommener en Ford ...Et le service est en ORRRR !!!

p.s plus que la moitiee de MR a de la misere a achter un char plus que 10 000$ faque la majoritee des commentaires sont donc biasee

Who cares, a 2004 Pontiac GTO can be as fast as an M3 in a straight line.

There are other things than straight acceleration that define driving pleasure.

A V8 that spins past 8400RPMs and sounds like heaven something to take into consideration. Steering, handling and chassis responsiveness are another.

Skid pad numbers and 0-60 times are overrated.

Or else we'd all be driving a used C6 Corvette since it's The utlimate bang-for-your buck sports car.

I doubt the Mustang is that much faster and the better MPG is only because of better gear. The Mustang has long gears since the engine makes more torque. The M3 on the highway revs at 3000rpm at 120, I bet the Mustang revs at 1500-2000RPM at the same speed.

I average 11.5/100L in the M3 but short shift from 1st to 4th in the city, However once you open the ITBs expect 17.5-21l/100. The Mustang will be the same deal. Those numbers quoted are just numbers for docile driving. I don't see the Mustang getting more then 500kms a tank, which is about the M3 gets under normal driving. Real world is much different compared to what the EPA says.

As I said the M3 is only worth it in 4dr trim. If you want a coupe then get a Mustang but if you want something that does it all and you can fit people in the rear set and golf clubs in the trunk the E92 M3 is perfect.

i was answering to Snow something that suggested to buy a Camaro SS instead of a Mustang.

If it was my own money I would buy the GT but if I had to choose without considering my own money, it would defiantly without a doubt be a M3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back