BOOST (Best Official Off Season Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super job les gars!!!

Choo, that is going to be really beneficial, keep us up to date on how you get it toghether.

Shiva.... les mots me manquent, j'te l'ai déjà dis, pis là, j'vais te l'redire.... t'es un méchant crainqué!! As-tu vu le setup toé!?

Dis-nous si tu brises la barre des 55sec!!! Ça mérite une Coors Light!

Shiva: Je suis vraiment confiant que tu vas rouler dans les 54.xxxS à ASE. *tu*

C'est pas grand chose 1.5s plus rapide avec les modifs (pneus/suspension) que tu vas avoir vs l'an dernier.

Maintenant, reste juste à voir si tu vas être capable de descendre dans les 53s. Ta voiture peut le faire j'en suis sur!

Entk tu vas juste avoir un compétiteur cet été car il y a pas grand monde qui vont rouler ces genre de temps à ASE à part Pilon/Subaru GC de Lachute Performance.

Almost done with the trailer, painted the frame steel grey and the tire rack/fenders/wheels flat black. Next project will be the hitch ON THE ///M.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

I also buy a suction cup for the AIM Solo, I don't have time to do something custom. I just cut into the upper section of the vents to get the wire through the ducts.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

last weekend:
wideband installed
changed the plug for the CKP sensor ( had a bad connection car would die or not start ) and for the rad fan ( before it melted from the exhaust mani)

this week:
I GOT RITCH-er via larger injectors X)
reinstalled the air diversion panels
re-relocated the battery with new longer cable and new diamond plate tiedown
added grounds (engine to body )
put on SOME summer tires...
cleaned up the fuse box relocation one final time
removed wiring for the speakers and MDF speaker mounting cut outs
and i finally took it out this morning for a ride after all the changes. all i had left was a big grin after, it pulls so good.
now the AFR seems just perfect under load and turns around stoichiometric at idle and light throttle with the stock computer/ little bigger injectors/91 octane and the widebands second output connected to the stock computer to simulate the narrowband

i also tried removing vaccum from the FPR: it made absolutely no change in the AFR.

that is a 90's mercedes benz amplifier cover hiding a civic battery

p1050987ng.jpg

fusebox/ wiring all tucked in there

p1050986d.jpg

the cockpit

p1050989m.jpg

still some cleaning up left in there

p1050990h.jpg

and these are staying there X)

p1050993l.jpg

Bon, ben la saison est officiellement partie (pour AISA/ASElc) aujourd'hui!

J'aimerais remercier tous ceux qui ont pris le temps de nous inspirer et de nous motiver tout au long de la saison "morte" avec leur talent et leur créativité avec leurs posts.

Merci les Boys!

Merci à tout ceux qui ont contribué à maintenir ce thread en vie avec leurs questions et leurs commentaires. Je suis certain que c'est avec ce genre d'échange que nous devenons meilleurs. L'échange d'idée, de moyens de travail et d'encouragements c'est ce qui fait que ce sport compte une si bonne embiance de camaraderie.

J'espère vous voir cette saison autour d'un circuit. N'hésitez pas à venir me dire un "Salut" et à me montrer votre super belle job "live"!!

On peut fermer ce thread SVP.

À l'an prochain pour un autre off season thread.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back