Cabby inside .... "DÜBWHÖRE" + (ONE new/better pic)

Kia, wish my GF's cabby could look like that but she could never drive it (she doesn't pay attention).

Also, when you were up here last i called you, you no answer??? you no call back?? you no love me no more??

Car looks Tits!! now give me a side shot!

Kia, wish my GF's cabby could look like that but she could never drive it (she doesn't pay attention).

Also, when you were up here last i called you, you no answer??? you no call back?? you no love me no more??

Car looks Tits!! now give me a side shot!

I LOVE YOU!
sorry my cell died and no charger :(
i have a suspenstion for her if you want its like an inch drop, still safe to drive

i come to pay you a visit soon

Thanks Sergio, shouldn't you be working;)

and Kia, she has a 1.75" drop on it right now but it should still be way lower.

Give me a shout.

LOL, when my girlfriend drives her car, I always ask her "don't you ever try to avoid potholes and bumps?" And she gets mad at me, cause I don't realize how many times I ask her...

I keep trying to convince her to learn stick, but she doesn't want to even try driving my car cause she's scared she might break something, haha.

ok ok guys , if kiarash want , i can pass by vw des sources to take few pics for MR :)

BUT REALLY SICK, i would like to seee how its look whit out roof .:)

IMG_9856.jpg

Back