Calabogie track school with AISA!!!

des grooves...Ça c'est qque chose qu'il ne me reste pu! Je vais descendre sur les pneus d'hiver au cas où...

en passant st'un deal les boys

Un Deal tu dit. :run: Calabogie a 325$ par jours séparer en 2 groupe comme AISA fait, je pense que c'est un des meilleur deal de l'été pour rouler a Calabogie. :D .Pour vous donner une idée C'est 350-400$ + Taxe pour une journée a Calabogie.:bigup:

Oh que oui!

Ça fait environ 7 sessions de 30mins par jours ce qui fait 7 heures à rouler sur une piste incroyable de 5.05 km. C'est 700KM de track dans une fin de semaine pour moins de 1$ le KM, moi aussi j'appel ça un bon deal!!
:D

Calabogie with AISA!!

Pier Antoine, I love your enthusiasm!!! It is contagious!!

If anyone considering enrollment, please , don't hesitate to speak with me for details and explain why this is the best school in the country!!

If anyone is considering bumping up to Calabogie from the AISA Course @ ASE here is some info.
I would be there too but my wife will kill me if I attempt mess up our vacation early May.:run:

Track Map:
IMG_9128.jpg

Driver's Guide

Calabogie Motor Inn (THEY HAVE BEER ! :D)

Have fun !

Dave S

Last edited:
Hey guys , still room in this school!!

We have extended the $650 deal until the end of February!!

$650 in effect until end of February, space is going reasonably well, don't hesitate, this is our last 2 day school of 2011.

Yéé!

Ma réservation au Calabogie Motor Inn est prise pour le 7 mai!

Si ya des intéressés à partager la chambre, pm moi!

On se voit la bas!

Carl.... Driver meeting friday? or what time at the track saturday morning?

Friday is the theory course - You must be present for theory course.

Its approx 3 hours long, and starts I believe at 7pm, but we will confirm closer to the date. You should aim to be at Calabogie around 5 - 6pm, check into your hotel, grab a bite to eat, etc before the theory.

All the information about the weekend is given out at the theory course; but if my brain remembers from last year was drivers meeting at 8:30am, and on track at 9am.

Friday is the theory course - You must be present for theory course.

Its approx 3 hours long, and starts I believe at 7pm, but we will confirm closer to the date. You should aim to be at Calabogie around 5 - 6pm, check into your hotel, grab a bite to eat, etc before the theory.

All the information about the weekend is given out at the theory course; but if my brain remembers from last year was drivers meeting at 8:30am, and on track at 9am.

The theory course is in Calabogie and not St-Eustache... should've paid more attention to the details last year :p

The theory course is in Calabogie and not St-Eustache... should've paid more attention to the details last year :p

Yes, but you made it and if I remember you had a pretty big smile on your face at the end of Sunday!

I did and unfortunately it was the only fun i had with my car all year :( If i can get it ready soon enough ill do my best to be there this year. I appreciated everything the AISA staff did that weekend and id recommend it to anyone.

Thanks Ricky. It was not easy given the conditions we had. Surviving was the main objective and you did very well.

Back