CANCER Protection

DRock

Legacy Member
I realize we all think we are Invincible . but how Ironic is it that we all know someone who has suffered a critical illness such as cancer for example.

I know the majority of people on MR are in their 20's or 30's, but we all have a horor story about a friend or family member who has suffered something. the next story could be you! and Being young is even better, cause its cheaper.

did you ever stop to think what you would do financially if something happened to you. most people would say that their family would take care of them, but would you really want to be a financial burden to your family, if you could have prevented it.

Well you can prevent being a burden by having a Critical Illness Policy.

with the government, continously cutting back on the public health care system, in the future, those who dont have a Critical Illness protection, will be at a serious disadvantage!!

Nows the time to take action while you're still healthy. not after the fact and wished you had started one. wouldn't you feel like an idiot. you could have gotten $100,000, but now you wont cause you wanted to save the money instead. Believe me, your are doing yourself a favor.

An illness does not discriminate, it can strike anyone, anytime, any age. this is a real risk.

and thats why I have CRITICAL ILLNESS insurance to protect me against 24 critical illnesses!! just to name a few:

cancer

stroke

heart Attack

Heart Surgery

severe burns

loss of limbs

blindness

deafness

kidney failure

organ transplant

Here is some fruit for thought: Odds of.

1 in 2278 Odds of losing your house to a fire

1 in 1683 Odds of being in a serious car accident wherby the damages are $3500

1 in 146 Odds of dying for a Male Non Smoker by 45 yrs old

1 in 3 Odds of having a cancer throughout your lifetime

Last edited:
ODDS of suffering an illness

if you looked at those stats, its a FACT.

we have a greater chance of being diagnosed with a cancer, then our house burning down or getting into a car accident.

I know its hard to comprehend but its a fact!!

Why not consider having peace of mind and get protected like I am and all my clients.

I have peace of mind that if God forbid I suffer something covered under my policy I will get $100,000 tax free.

how could you not be interested in that.

there are even special features that if you never suffer anything you get 100% of your money back. GUARANTEED!!!

contact me, I can explain how everything works
Thanks

Last edited:
this is serious. there is no better invetsment, especially if you use the refund of premium feature to get all your payments back.

make sure you have a good health plan in place. a plan like this would make a serious difference.

and you can get back all your money if you cancel.

A Doctor can help protect your health.

BUT

What will protect your financial health :dunno:

this type of plan can bullet proof your financial future :2guns:

Mine is :thesmokin:

Tony

DRock said:
A Doctor can help protect your health.

BUT

What will protect your financial health :dunno:

this type of plan can bullet proof your financial future :2guns:

Mine is :thesmokin:

Tony

BUMP

hey whats up members.

what if i told you there was a car insurance that if you did not crash after 15 years, the company would give back all of your money????

I pay about $1,100 annual to insure my TSX. if that existed, it would mean I would get all my premiums back after 15 years if I did not make a claim. that would be SICK.

well unfortunately car insurance that good does not exist.

BUT:

what if I told you, you could get insurance like that but for your health??
Depending on your age and amount of coverage you want, you would pay a monthly or annual premium. lets say you are covered for $100,000.

if after 15 years you dont get sick with one of the 24 listed conditions ( Cancer, stroke, heart attack etc...)

you get refunded every single dollar you paid. IMAGING THAT!!!! FREE

if you do get sick, you get the $100,000 tax free

I can Happily tell you this DOES EXIST!!

Trust ME. this is an investment in yourself. I have exactly this on myself

if you want to learn more, let me know.

if you dont, then you dont know a good investment when you see one.

THANKS
Tony.

Last edited:
DRock said:
hey whats up members.

what if i told you there was a car insurance that if you did not crash after 15 years, the company would give back all of your money????

I pay about $1,100 annual to insure my TSX. if that existed, it would mean I would get all my premiums back after 15 years. that would be SICK.

BUT:

Depending on your age and amount of coverage you want, you would pay a monthly or annual premium. lets say you are covered for $100,000.

if after 15 years you dont get sick with one of the 24 listed conditions ( Cancer, stroke, heart attack etc...)

you get refunded every single dollar you paid. IMAGING THAT!!!!

THANKS
Tony.

Bump

DRock said:
hey whats up members.

I pay about $1,100 annual to insure my TSX. if that existed, it would mean I would get all my premiums back after 15 years. that would be SICK.

BUT:

you get refunded every single dollar you paid. IMAGING THAT!!!!

THANKS
Tony.

bump

Back