Char "sport" 45 000$ et moins (NEUF!)

And about the sti coming ahead of the evo on the top gear track... Yes it did, but keep this in mind... That is the ONLY track in the World that the new sti has ever beaten the e vo x stock v stock

Wow, have you seen any of the best motoring videos? The evo x loses every single race to the GR sti (yes i know its not the USDM model) and the EVO also lost to the STI in a ice lapping race (i am thinking it was motor trend that did the test). Stock vs stock its extremely close and usually will come down to the driver and track conditions.

I am wondering if the evo fanboys are just as bad as the euro douchebags......

Wow, have you seen any of the best motoring videos? The evo x loses every single race to the GR sti (yes i know its not the USDM model) and the EVO also lost to the STI in a ice lapping race (i am thinking it was motor trend that did the test). Stock vs stock its extremely close and usually will come down to the driver and track conditions.

I am wondering if the evo fanboys are just as bad as the euro douchebags......

i've seen best motoring, they test on tsukuba race track, which sti have won 6 out of 8 comparison vs evos. sti simply perform better on that track. and yes in motor trend the sti won the ice lapping.

you didnt mention however, that in Motor trend, RoadandTrack, caranddriver, edmunds inside line. the sti has yet to win a lap vs an evo x, the sti has never won a lap against an evo x to my knowledge, in a north american comparison test... in any of their track tests... best motoring is the only magazine with different results... the evo x was also faster on the nurburgring.

show me a track other than tsukuba and the top gear track where the sti wins. the two cars are close, but the evo comes out on top in almost every race track.

I have yet to find a single mustang driver than can handle the power of his car ! So I dont worry about the 'Stangs. 1st corner and they are gone anyway.

:p i got an infraction !! I'm so proud !!!

i've seen best motoring, they test on tsukuba race track, which sti have won 6 out of 8 comparison vs evos. sti simply perform better on that track. and yes in motor trend the sti won the ice lapping.

you didnt mention however, that in Motor trend, RoadandTrack, caranddriver, edmunds inside line. the sti has yet to win a lap vs an evo x, the sti has never won a lap against an evo x to my knowledge, in a north american comparison test... in any of their track tests... best motoring is the only magazine with different results... the evo x was also faster on the nurburgring.

show me a track other than tsukuba and the top gear track where the sti wins. the two cars are close, but the evo comes out on top in almost every race track.

I already mentioned the evo x is more capable to take corners than the USDM STI. I am arguing the fact that you said EVO X always wins, but in reality it doesn't as the JDM GR STI is a superior machine (it's also far superior to my USDM model).

Also the 2011 STI is faster than the EVO X at the ring.....

Both cars have there pro's and con's, but in the end they are similar machines. You just need to pick the one that suits your needs.....

I also applaud Mitsubishi for not watering down the USDM EVO as its the same GSR they have in Japan.

I already mentioned the evo x is more capable to take corners than the USDM STI. I am arguing the fact that you said EVO X always wins, but in reality it doesn't as the JDM GR STI is a superior machine (it's also far superior to my USDM model).

Also the 2011 STI is faster than the EVO X at the ring.....

Both cars have there pro's and con's, but in the end they are similar machines. You just need to pick the one that suits your needs.....

I also applaud Mitsubishi for not watering down the USDM EVO as its the same GSR they have in Japan.

i noticed the euro jdm sti has forged internals... what else is different? from what i can tell there is very little difference from the jdm evo and north american evos. a fq300 with a ported turbo and bolt ons will make the same power as a bolt on fq400... there are obviously a few suspension differences but nothing huge.

the 7:55 nurburgring sti time you were talking about isnt a production sti, its a modified 2011 sti with a turbo from an r205 sti. making about 380 bhp, as well as some suspension mods and tires... a fair comparison would be vs the fq400, however it was never lapped at the nurburgring

Back