Charges laid in road rage incident

Yes I'm the stupid one, because you believe that killing somebody instead of driving away from an argument is the right solution. That will teach a dead guy a lesson. Really? Sorry I can't argue stupidity, you won. :bigup:

coming from the guy who's claiming a death sentance

Victim is a friend of a friend.
I saw the complete video.

The black guy deserves at the very least manslaughter.

Sure the victim was dumb to get out of the car but to be ran over like that, it's just cold. The guy floored it.

coming from the guy who's claiming a death sentance

I would flip the switch myself if I could on murderers and watch them die thinking that one more useless trash is gone from society. You're clearly confusing that with my comment on what he could have done instead of running the man over, since you've quoted it. If you can't differentiate between putting down a killer and running somebody over with your car because of an argument, you have a problem.

it happened to me, i was at a red light and this guy got mad at me because i honked at him for driving like a retard. Evidently he yelled something in arabic, and he got out of the car trying to hit my friend in the passenger seat and my friend got out and punched him out.. sometimes people are not only stupid but start fights they cant even fight and when beaten, go cry like little babies..

Guy cut-off other guy and break in his face to force him to stop, gets out of car, starts fighting. IMO, deserved it (well, death is abit harsh but you get my point)

Back