Cobalt SS 2008 Turbo

Honnetement, je pense que t'etait TRES chanceux et ce n'est pas la norme

Si t'as payer 20 000 ca veut dire 17 500 + taxes ce qui est extrement cheap pour l'auto que t'as eu, le gars probablement connaiser rien au marhce automobile......fait qui est confirme par le prix de 32K qu'il a payer, qui veut dire qu'il a payer le MRSP au complet+ freight & pdi , sans negotiations rien

J'ai vu le contrat de vente, c'était écrit 31 XXX... il avait payé pour une garantie prolongée a comme 2000$ qui est transférable et que j'ai donc par le fait meme. Et ya toute les options possibles et inimaginable genre le cargo net. Et l'auto avait a peine 16 000 km.

Et je l'ai payé sous les 20 k.... le gars était vraiment désespéré, j'ai fais une offre sur le champs et ca la marché... il l'annoncait 23k dans son annonce. Bref, je crois avoir fait un bon coup!

How is that Cobalt SS rare? They're everywhere, and the typical d-bag drives it.

P.S.: You wanna lose money? Buy a car in cash.

How is that Cobalt SS rare? They're everywhere, and the typical d-bag drives it.

cobalt ss 2008-2009-2010 have turbocharged engine.... you can see a lot of cobalt ss supercharged on the road ......

its not because its written SS its a turbo one

I know, but still. The Cobalt SS isn't a stand-alone model, it's a juiced-up version of an econobox. There's nothing rare about it.

If performance isn't your Numero Uno priority, I'd take a GTI anyday over an SS.

I know, but still. The Cobalt SS isn't a stand-alone model, it's a juiced-up version of an econobox. There's nothing rare about it.

If performance isn't your Numero Uno priority, I'd take a GTI anyday over an SS.

There was about 3900 cobalt SS turbo 2008-2009-2010 produced in North America.

There must not be more then 300-400 of these in Quebec... So it's quite a rare car.

And yes, if i had more money to blow and wanted luxury, i would have gone for the GTI. But i prefer to save a few bucks and go faster.

And it's a VERY well made juiced-up version of the Cobalt, like the GTI is a juiced-up golf or rabbit or whatever...

cobalt ss 2008-2009-2010 have turbocharged engine.... you can see a lot of cobalt ss supercharged on the road ......

its not because its written SS its a turbo one

Beaucoup de monde pense que tous les ss sont SC ou TC, mais il existe aussi le modèle ss 2.4 na.

Bon jai une autre question pour vous. Quel bolide acheteriez-vous avec 15 000 - 17 000$

Une voiture année 2000 et plus.

J'veux rien savoir de macheter une civic ou une golf a 1000$ et mettre 15 000 dessus lol.
Mon frere vient de sacheter une WRX 2007 pour 18000 environ. Ca peut etre un autre choix.

Mais la Cobalt est pas mal non plus, quoique je n'ai jamais aimé le style personnellement.

d'a peine 70 hp minimum

va faire un tour sur le site de cobaltss et tu verra des cobalt monter a 360whp

et les subaru coute cher dentretien so.... jparle pas des chose couvert par la garantie...

et il devais avoir bcp de millage pour couter seulement 18000

va faire un tour sur le site de cobaltss et tu verra des cobalt monter a 360whp

j'en doute pas mais ...

La voiture produit stock 260HP/260lbs torque, on rajoute a ca un meilleur exhaust system, downpipe, intake et tune up et on atteint +/- 330 whp 360 wtq. Nice bang for the buck!

260 au crank donne autour de 215-220 aux roues et tu gagnes pas 115 hp avec un ce qu'il a liste la ...

It's a sports compact (so obviously based on an econobox), I don't think anyone claimed otherwise

just like the GTI, MS3, SI, STI etc

It's a sports compact (so obviously based on an econobox), I don't think anyone claimed otherwise

just like the GTI, MS3, SI, STI etc

Someone claimed it was rare.. ;) When it fact 99% of the population won't differentiate it from a regular Cobalt. You have to look pretty hard, even more so if he didn't get the library at the back.

obviously the Cobalt as a model isn't rare at all

the Cobalt SS Turbo is rare and that's what they were refering to

now that non-car fans won't diferetiate it, it's another story

Just like those same people will look at a Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT pack and won't differentiate from a 2.0T base model that's 14k less.

j'en doute pas mais ...

260 au crank donne autour de 215-220 aux roues et tu gagnes pas 115 hp avec un ce qu'il a liste la ...

En faite va faire un tour sur www.cobaltss.net et tu va voir c'est pas mal les chiffres.

3" stainless catless downpipe
3" stainless catback.
charge piping
intake
intercooler
A GOOD TUNE

Around 330HP

Last edited:

Well just try to found one for sale in Quebec, and you'll see that there pretty rare! And we are looking for Cobalt SS TURBOcharged 2008-09-10 with LIMITED Slip Differential.

j'en doute pas mais ...

En fait les moteurs LNF (ecotec turbo) sont underratted en terme de hp.

J'ai eu un Cobalt SS turbo 09 et sur le dyno ca sortait 247 Whp stock.

J'ai testé des Solstice GXP (meme moteur) sur le dyno et ca sortait aussi + ou - 250Whp... Donc les gains sont ''faciles'' vu que les chiffres de depart sont faussés.

j'en doute pas mais ...

260 au crank Donne autour de 215-220 aux roues et tu gagnes pas 115 hp avec un ce qu'il a liste la ...

juste avec un tune tu peut aller chercher 300+hp au crank so si tu change plusieur pieces c facilement fesable

Someone claimed it was rare.. ;) When it fact 99% of the population won't differentiate it from a regular Cobalt. You have to look pretty hard, even more so if he didn't get the library at the back.

its pretty hard to see the difference between the base 2-door cobalt and the SS?

the body kit, the wheels,....but if your talking about the supercharged and the turbo...only the wheels would be different and the interior

I know this is an old thread but most of the people posting on this last page don't know sh** about the cobalt ss. How can you say it can't make x amount of power when you don't know the baseline dyno, what kind of turbo it has and literally know nothing about the engine.

The mos powerfult "bolt on" cobalt ss with no cams or meth made upwards of 375 whp on a dynojet and 400+ wtq @ 26 psi. The head is very well designed and the baseline on a dynojet varies from 245 whp to 255 whp. It can trap stock at up to 105 mph. And with just exhaust intake and a tune I have seen up to 117 mph trap speeds. They have also broken into the 11s with bolt ons and slicks. Tbe intake and tune to be exact

And with just exhaust intake and a tune I have seen up to 117 mph trap speeds. They have also broken into the 11s with bolt ons and slicks. Tbe intake and tune to be exact

best bang for the buck on the market currently. It kicks ass at both 1/4mile strips AND on the track.

Back