Concordians!....Have any of you had issues with people at McDo on Mackay/St Cath?

du monde qui se mette plus que 1 sur une personne. dans ma tête, c'est toute des fifis qui mériterais un par un de se faire défoncer le cul jusqu'au sang.

Fallais je dise ça pour que mon ex se fasse attaqué par 2 negros en sortant d'un metro dans le coin de PIE-IX.

nice... osti de race... vous voyez des blancs faire ça ??

I just wonder where the fuck these kids parents are that at 13-15 they are downtown at 2 in the morning... I agree a lot of them are arabs, from what I have seen, that like to talk shit... I hate the gang mentality, it's 1 on 1 or nothing.

i think about a year ago two of my friends and i, blazed as hell, went there at 2am to get a mcdonald's milkshake. we were waiting in line and then these four or five mid-30's american dudes come up and stand behind us. they're being pretty loud and we turn around to look at them and realize that they're coked out of their mids, and they're giving us the most intense stares. the atmosphere around them was charged to the max. fuck the milkshake, we just left right away.

my story is similar to this, with younger pure white yuppies/nicely dressed not too far from the gas station near globe on sherbrooke/stlo.

a guy was fucking primed out of his mind punching all the mirrors of the cars as he was walking into them, opposite direction.

i was alone, they were a group priming him up, he pure shouldered me, I turned, as did he as his friends, I for once, stfu.

i would've gotten done in hard, he clearly was in excellent shape. pretty sure I got some you should just walk away looks from 1 or 2 of them.

There was an article in the gazette recently about that hood, apparently cops are well aware thats its filled with gangs but they don't waste their time on that.

Instead they stand on the corners of Sherbrooke changing the lights like a bunch of fairies giving me tickets for playing videos on my screen while driving.

Anyway I try to avoid it, I too have had people approach me after reggies... I blame nuvo club....

god the first video makes me sick. Im honestly embarrassed to share skin colour with that piece of shit.

anyway to contribute to this thread, at jmsb pub crawl this year, we went to mcdonalds said mcdo's for a snack at around midnight. my buddy left his phone on the table while he was eating, and the group of arab kids everyone keeps talking about came in, one snatched his phone and they all took off! fuckers

The black guy MTV powerslammed was not you regular black haitian guy... it was a marocan/algerian/tunesian black guy.

And yeah... MTV for president !

Reactions: MTV
^^ whats the difference?

I heard that MTV rescued 15 orphans from a burning orphanage, all while giving a women multiple orgasms.

I heard MTV can multiply bread and heal the ill, give sight to the blind and increase your penis size.

Back