Confrontation? Iran’s New Naval Exercise to Coincide With US/Israeli Drill

Geez, are people ever dumb !
The US provokes a nation, provokes a people and you are sure there will be a group that "will stand up" and fight them, this is human nature !

The US "create" it's enemies by provoking them, uses the media to make "imaginary threats", scares its population so governments have massive powers to exploit them even more !

Look at at Quebec, Quebecois think they were dominated by the English, low and behold you have the FLQ and PQ that was formed !

so you believe that Hezbollah was created by Israel is what you're saying...

so you believe that Hezbollah was created by Israel is what you're saying...

They don't have to actually physically create them, don't you get the point ?
If you provoke a people they will form resistance groups, we call them terrorists, they call them heroes, so yes the US and Israel created them !

They don't have to actually physically create them, don't you get the point ?
If you provoke a people they will form resistance groups, we call them terrorists, they call them heroes, so yes the US and Israel created them !

agreed that the US and Israel calls them "terrorists", and maybe by definition to their own muslim entourage they are not by definition terrorists... Now let me ask you a question, when you go to lebannon, do you stay in the North or the South ? Chances are you haven't been, or if you have you stay in the North (duh), because if Hezbollah was a pro-Lebanon democratic party (which it isn't), you would vacate in the south.
And next question, isn't hezbollah aim to have a MUSLIM LEBANON? How do you have a MUSLIM country, well by wiping out the other religions... What is happening to Christians in lebannon for the last 100 years?

Hezbollah is a TERRORIST organization, it doesn't promote peace, it promotes terror. Unfortunately, you're so anti-Israel that your mind is utterly corrupted, and you convince yourself and believe from the bottom of your heart what's false. You would vouch for ANY side as long as it is Anti-Israel, even for the non-peace promoting Hezbollah. So please, stop talking out of your ass just out of your hate towards a state.

Nobody will give you any credibility if you have an extremist point of view.

Boy we have some some naive posters on this board.

First of all, even if Iran has nuclear weapons, the so-called terrorists can't just follow a treasure map to find the 'nukes'. LOL it's not command and conquer you n00bz! Stop believing the dumb media! Fucking pathetic.

Second, Iran never said "wipe israel off the map" LOL people fall for it every time. I recall the zombie Bachmann on stage spewing such nonsense with a straight face:
hahahaha fucking ridicluous how people fall for such utter bullshit?

Though I agree on the right meaning of the phrase, to exterminate the zionist regime . +1 for that!

agreed that the US and Israel calls them "terrorists", and maybe by definition to their own muslim entourage they are not by definition terrorists... Now let me ask you a question, when you go to lebannon, do you stay in the North or the South ? Chances are you haven't been, or if you have you stay in the North (duh), because if Hezbollah was a pro-Lebanon democratic party (which it isn't), you would vacate in the south.
And next question, isn't hezbollah aim to have a MUSLIM LEBANON? How do you have a MUSLIM country, well by wiping out the other religions... What is happening to Christians in lebannon for the last 100 years?

Hezbollah is a TERRORIST organization, it doesn't promote peace, it promotes terror. Unfortunately, you're so anti-Israel that your mind is utterly corrupted, and you convince yourself and believe from the bottom of your heart what's false. You would vouch for ANY side as long as it is Anti-Israel, even for the non-peace promoting Hezbollah. So please, stop talking out of your ass just out of your hate towards a state.

Nobody will give you any credibility if you have an extremist point of view.

Huh ? ...LoL

I don't think I am an extremist, I am just an "informed" individual !
This is why Communism "eradicates" all religion, the "State" is the most important objective and every ounce of muscle must be used for its betterment !

Is your name Herschel by the way ? ...LoL

Huh ? ...LoL

I don't think I am an extremist, I am just an "informed" individual !
Is your name Herschel by the way ? ...LoL

if you were "informed" you would know that his name was HERZL. Once again, no credibility. you just regurgitate what your friends tell you. have you ever been to Lebanon?
Have you been to palestine?

Dont you people get it, they dont give a flying fuck who your with! There gona fuck up the world if they attack each other, this is crazy shit happening, wtv side your on! if shit hits the fan gas prices will go up by 50% meaning we wont be able to afford food or any other essential things for survival! WE WONT BE ABLE TO DRIVE OUR CARS! i aint even fucking joking!

1- These terrorist groups don't really need money to buy these weapons. Iran "sponsors" them.
2- Iran does support various terrorist groups. Many weapons being seized by on ground or off ground officers come straight from Iranian factories. Many sources can be found on the web. I bet you get your information too from the web.
3-I never mentioned Iran wanting to sell weapons to create economic activity. It is to grow the war agains't Israel and the US.

Name them. :)

Dont you people get it, they dont give a flying fuck who your with! There gona fuck up the world if they attack each other, this is crazy shit happening, wtv side your on! if shit hits the fan gas prices will go up by 50% meaning we wont be able to afford food or any other essential things for survival! WE WONT BE ABLE TO DRIVE OUR CARS! i aint even fucking joking!

Just buy 2X Bull Crude oil Etf's

I already started my company:

1- gold coins
2- canned food
3- hand gun

Ciao

So Just like that! you leave me and go get ur own shit together! Well i got my own company to! prostitution! i am self employed and got no one working for me hahahahahahaha fuck@!

if you were "informed" you would know that his name was HERZL. Once again, no credibility. you just regurgitate what your friends tell you. have you ever been to Lebanon?
Have you been to palestine?

Why should I visit those places ?, nothing worthwhile !
...and if you are Lebanese than you should follow one of your own to enlightenment instead of threading on the little shit like religion while you kiss Yankee ass and pray to western Gods ! ...LoL

George Hatem a Lebanese who is a national hero in the China who fought alongside Mao in the People's War against imperialism !
0013729e40c30e0a9bb312.jpg
xin_3708020911252421802716.jpg

J'ai déjà dit pourquoi, je vais pas me répéter. Ta logique= fails dans le contexte de l'iran. Tu peux rien exclure avec des idéologues islamique radical, il a déja dit vouloir rayer de la carte Israel, c'est assez clair cibole on va tu attendre qu'il le fasse et agir après et dire too late? Par rapport a l'empleur du risque je vois pas le probleme de cibler les facilité nucléaires, C'et pas le genre de truc que tu te dis après coup "on aurait du faire quelque chose..." c'est too late et il est assez fou pour le faire. Ce que tu pense absurde ne l'est pas pour ce genre de mallade, il s'en fou peut-être de mourrier irradier s'il croit vivre au paradis après avoir rayer de la map Israel. On va tu attendre qu'il donne des bombes a d'autres groupes anonyme pour qu'il explose les bombes à leur place.

think about this , the only country to ever use nukes still has nukes and they aint so called extremists . country's just like people want to be able to do their thing without some1 tlling how they could do it . country's like iran realised the control the US has overthe rest of the world and they dont agree with it , i dont either . people just wanna be left alone , they aint gonna blow up ur car for fun but if u give em a reason the just might .

some peep cant see the issue at hand because they cant see the root of the problem . 9/11 for example , the american people are all for killing whoever pulled 9/11 off , with statements like an eye for an eye and they kill innocent people and our soil we destroy their country ect . bottom line is , if 9/11 was a terrorist act and im not sure it was why did it happen ? because just like the american people ,people from country that the US invaded because of foreign policy and personal interest are pretty pist they lost family members and had their country devestated for no reason so of course they wanna retaliate by any means they can against the machine .

anyways , i cant be explaining this over and over as some will never get it

Why should I visit those places ?, nothing worthwhile !
...and if you are Lebanese than you should follow one of your own to enlightenment instead of threading on the little shit like religion while you kiss Yankee ass and pray to western Gods ! ...LoL

George Hatem a Lebanese who is a national hero in the China who fought alongside Mao in the People's War against imperialism !
0013729e40c30e0a9bb312.jpg
xin_3708020911252421802716.jpg

english please. and also because it would help the close minded people such as yourself understand the situation hands-on, not via google. I don't know who the hell George Hattem was, but if he did any good, chances are he wasn't a hezbollah ! catch my drift?

Back