cool jetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by teknojnky
aside from the bookshelf/coathanger in the back and the obvious color, it's quite nice

that was very well said! :) other than the wing, it is nice....i would have picked a different color myself personally, but it is still very nice :)

THERE IS NO RICER WAY TO SAY THIS.

:dunno:
THAT'S A COP MAGNET. :rolleyes:
THAT COLOR IS RIDICULOUS. :scary:
I THOUGHT THE MK3 JETTA WAS A SERIOUS CAR :argue:

It could've been nice :argue:, you really have to dig deep to get the idea but i think it's too much plastic on a German car. :thumbsdow

YOU RIGHT.... I'd tint the windows too... The glare from the color in the morning must be a Killer! :eek:

:confused:
A GLOW IN THA DARK FLUORESCENT GREEN STOCK REAR BUMPER??? If the car is smashed, that's a good bumper gone to waste...
I Hate the fact that it caught my eye... Show Stopper but for the wrong reasons.
complete lack of taste...
makes me wonder why some are rich...
Disgratche...
My two cents... and i want my change back!

Makes me feel bad i dissed it and probably can't afford all this SHIT pardon my french :barf: sti d'cave :barf: <-- checkez cé la meme couleur!

4 RED_GOLF you said it's on 4 lugs... meaning no vr6 brakes...
No need for brakes, the front spoiler slows the car down, the wing helps and the color plain stops it!

Last edited:
sé pas le style d'une jetta, sé pas un char de ti coune.

les Volks j'lai aime stock, DROPED, pis that's it! pas d'artifice

:uke:
¨
Ça a l'air d'un char hot wheels!!

Y'a rien de sérieux la dedans.C'est sur que les gouts se discutent pas, mais merde que c'est laid.

I find it butt-ugly!!!! how could you do that to a volks, or any car in that matter!???? it wouldn't be so bad if it were a less flashy colour,and didn't have that picnic table of a wing on the trunk...

Re: THERE IS NO RICER WAY TO SAY THIS.

Originally posted by jetta_Mk2
:dunno:
THAT'S A COP MAGNET. :rolleyes:
THAT COLOR IS RIDICULOUS. :scary:
I THOUGHT THE MK3 JETTA WAS A SERIOUS CAR :argue:

It could've been nice :argue:, you really have to dig deep to get the idea but i think it's too much plastic on a German car. :thumbsdow

YOU RIGHT.... I'd tint the windows too... The glare from the color in the morning must be a Killer! :eek:

:confused:
A GLOW IN THA DARK FLUORESCENT GREEN STOCK REAR BUMPER??? If the car is smashed, that's a good bumper gone to waste...
I Hate the fact that it caught my eye... Show Stopper but for the wrong reasons.
complete lack of taste...
makes me wonder why some are rich...
Disgratche...
My two cents... and i want my change back!

Makes me feel bad i dissed it and probably can't afford all this SHIT pardon my french :barf: sti d'cave :barf: <-- checkez cé la meme couleur!

4 RED_GOLF you said it's on 4 lugs... meaning no vr6 brakes...
No need for brakes, the front spoiler slows the car down, the wing helps and the color plain stops it!

This reply almost sent me into a seizure... soo many icons! must be some sort of mtlracing record...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back