Décapotable 4 places budget 6-7K

IMG_4684.jpg

BMW for sale section...
http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?873999-Price-drop!-1987-BMW-325i-Convertible-from-Germany-Make-me-an-offer

They ruined it with the wheels/tyres IMHO. Otherwise it's a very very nice car.

That's a question of taste, but those are easy to change.

Even with wooden blocks for wheels it would still be better than a Sebring or G6.

That's a question of taste, but those are easy to change.

Even with wooden blocks for wheels it would still be better than a Sebring or G6.

Yes. I agree.

I really do.

From an absolute standpoint the ANY BMW will be better than a Sebring or G6.

Now, what's the maintenance and insurance cost on a tricked out 1987 BMW?

The OP is clearly on a budget so if you factor in the fact that the BMW is also 2K over his budget it's not at all a car he'll take a second look at.

But yeah, the wheels are easy to change if you want to drive the car. Also if you want to drive it regularly you might also want to raise it a bit or remove that snowplow in the front, it will get destroyed anyways the first time you drive down any road in the GMA.

Don't get me wrong, that BMW is pure good looks aesthetically but in terms of practicality it's a big fat zero from most points of view.

Yes, you'd have to be careful with that front lip. As for maintenance/reliability; parts would not be cheap but my buddy has a 91 E30 with the 1.8l engine and that car was incredibly reliable. He beat the shit out of it constantly and rarely ever had any kind of problem.

It really does depend on what OP's requirements are.

Si tu veux de quoi de fiable et de pas cher et qui accommode bien.4 personnes, la mustang v6 c'est ton meilleur choix. Il y a de très bons "deals" à faire sur les 2003-2004. La generation après sera plus dispendieuse.

oui sauf que v6 manuelle sont quand meme asser "rare" comparer a auto. un ancien collegue de travail en avait chercher une pendant 6 mois avant de la trouver. ceux qui en ont, les garde.

Back