Deleting sidemarkers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who got harassed by cops after having done this? How much is the ticket? I'm talking about the bumper sidemarkers and not fender repeaters.

Once in St.Leonard and Anjou and in the rosemont area . But I got it in the teeth for cause of the boser hood that hides my front flashers , tints , black tail lights and exhaust and lowered suspension and no sidemarkers on the bumper . But I guess it's ok since I work in the auto industry and I know Alot of people ;)

I've done that on my GTI mk5, on my GTI mk6 on ma A4 B7 and ordered a set for my GLI mkv...Never had a problem..I use colormatched one..don't use white or tinted one...those one are more eye catcher...

Once in St.Leonard and Anjou and in the rosemont area . But I got it in the teeth for cause of the boser hood that hides my front flashers , tints , black tail lights and exhaust and lowered suspension and no sidemarkers on the bumper . But I guess it's ok since I work in the auto industry and I know Alot of people ;)

Lol that's what I was suspecting. I've already shot sparks at cops behind me and never got stopped, I'm hoping they won't be on my ass for simply having a euro rubstrip.

Back