diet and drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everytime I go to the club, I drink 4-7 beers, but I dance all night like a retard that thinks he has sweet moves... I wake up the next morning and weight a couple less pounds. Which come back quickly if I eat crappy food on that day

lfmhogger the reason you've lost some wieght is because your body becomes realllyyy dehydrated and uve lost alot of body water.

I started watching what I eat about 1yr ago. I was a BIG beer drinker. Unfortunately I like to party so I founf the thing that has the least calories but get me drunk. Vodka/Water
With it add limes or lemons and it's acutally kinda tastey. Plus it keeps you hydrated ! :bigup:
Party on !

wait wait wait, you mean you mix water with vodka or meaning you drink vodka ( adding lemons and limes) and then drink water, and then another glass of vodka and so on?

( it's cause I love vodka, so If I can drink it wisely, I'll love it even more) :bigup: :D

wait wait wait, you mean you mix water with vodka or meaning you drink vodka ( adding lemons and limes) and then drink water, and then another glass of vodka and so on?

( it's cause I love vodka, so If I can drink it wisely, I'll love it even more) :bigup: :D
1st: Place ice into a glass,
2nd: Squeeze 1-2 (or more) lemons or limes into the glass,
3rd: Add 1oz (or more) of Vodka
4th: Add water
5th: Get hammered :p

It kind of tastes like a watered down lemonade with a kick in the balls of Vodka.
I've lately tried the orange flavored Vodka with it and my dick got hard it's so good. However, I'm pretty sure it has more calories in it.
Enjoy you week-end boys. I know I will it's my b-day ! :beer:

P.S. Be careful. It may seem like you're drinking water and they aren't strong until you realize that you're speaking russian to the waitress' breasts at the bar !

P.S. Be careful. It may seem like you're drinking water and they aren't strong until you realize that you're speaking russian to the waitress' breasts at the bar !

and what's wrong with that? lol:D

Thanks for the recipe and Happy Early bday dude!:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back