Elle a dit Kim-Jong Deux

on s'entend tu pour dire qu'elle a pas perdu son poste a cause de ce lapsus?
c'est clair qu'elle devait pas faire l'affaire et ils pouvaient RIEN FAIRE parce que c'est une femme noire, elle est protégé jusqu'au boutte

personne ici connait la vraie raison, si elle a été slacké, y'a une raison

Every little while I meet an awake black person and I'm stunned by how much he knows about the demise of the free black movement.

The movement itself got CO-Opted by some rich people who promised blacks the moon for minimal effort. Greed, ignorance and misplaced trust have destroyed the black people for the next 20 years to come.

les noirs qui ecrivent sur la page facebook crient au rascisme

33Ars.gif

Pertinent:

g6Nu0.jpg

No disrespect to the few black people I met who actually have a head on their shoulders

The movement itself got CO-Opted by some rich people who promised blacks the moon for minimal effort. Greed, ignorance and misplaced trust have destroyed the black people for the next 20 years to come.

I think I have a cartoon depicting this..... lemme dig for it

The truth is that in the 60s american jewish communists co-opted the civil rights movement trying to agitate a race war and racial hatred. It is inconceivable to me that the black panthers stormed the congress carrying submachine guns and held them all prisoners... and not a thing happened to the criminals because the jewish-run media had created such a climate of fear with the constant rioting and agitation that no one dared crack down on them.

Nowadays SMART black people (few and far between - thug "culture has won) generally know the truth, the story behind the story and at least lay blame where it belongs.

Edit: Found it

DpCpD.jpg

Pour avoir des amis dans le domaine, elle a pas été slacké juste pour ca... elle a vraiment été pourrite depuis ses débuts et tout le monde s'est toujours demandé qu'est-ce qu'elle fesait la comme chef d'antenne...

Criss même sans son erreur la desus on s'entends tu qu'elle a l'air d'une plante devant la caméra plate a mourir.

Back