Eugenie Bouchard

560824_10152010338757959_1839933008_n.jpg

I'm sure she comes from a well to do family, you don't move to Florida at 12-years old to improve your tennis if you don't have the financial support...

I hope this is the start of something fantastic for Eugenie and Canadian Tennis. She should also model herself after Vonn, especially with those looks and charm.

While on topic of sexy professional and successful athletes, Lyndsey Vonn is right up there. Too bad she will miss out on the Olympic Games due to injury. This is my style of glamour girl...talented, good looking, no bullshit and she can ski the living crap out of mountains...

45978_425885289727_89975379727_4640075_6853082_n.jpg

xlindsey-vonn-bikini-shot.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZwfhwFNzi7.jpg

xlindsey-vonn-in-self.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jdJdEKCHsS.jpg

121113-Lindsey-Vonn-Red-Bull-Feature-CQ-CH.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure she comes from a well to do family, you don't move to Florida at 12-years old to improve your tennis if you don't have the financial support...

I hope this is the start of something fantastic for Eugenie and Canadian Tennis. She should also model herself after Vonn, especially with those looks and charm.

While on topic of sexy professional and successful athletes, Lyndsey Vonn is right up there. Too bad she will miss out on the Olympic Games due to injury. This is my style of glamour girl...talented, good looking, no bullshit and she can ski the living crap out of mountains...

45978_425885289727_89975379727_4640075_6853082_n.jpg

xlindsey-vonn-bikini-shot.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZwfhwFNzi7.jpg

xlindsey-vonn-in-self.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jdJdEKCHsS.jpg

121113-Lindsey-Vonn-Red-Bull-Feature-CQ-CH.jpg

Eugenie is just maybe 7 times sexier than this chick

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

moi y'a rien qui me gosse plus que des entendre l'appeler Genie .... tabarnak stu trop dur de dire son nom au complet ?

moi y'a rien qui me gosse plus que des entendre l'appeler Genie .... tabarnak stu trop dur de dire son nom au complet ?

C'est elle qui s'est auto-donné ce surnom là!

Moi je suis pu capable d'elle. Ses 2000 selfies par jour, elle joue à la starlette et manque de modestie. Rien qui me gosse plus que ça. Elle est jeune je sais mais come on...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Nick yé faché parce que i peut pas la fouré :) haha.

Ta juste a pas suivre tout c'est réseaux sociaux et tout est ok

Back