Eugenie Bouchard

ils sont maintenant à 3597 km de distance, ça mérite une premiere page du journal de montréal, ça me touche tellement des choses comme ça...

Caron à pas lair meilleur au hockey :p

C'est aberrant...t'as des aspirants pour une carrière sportive qui sont une coche meilleure que Eugénie et qui ne gagneront jamais le 1/10ième du respect de Eugénie car ils n'ont pas le physique et un agent de pub aussi fort.

À part le fait qu'elle a un beau minois, Eugénie n'a rien d'époustouflant. En plus je suis certain qu'elle ne fait pas d'anal.

A toute les fois que je vois ce thread remonter, j'espere voir des photos d'elle a poil ou sa soeur... Same shit... Toujours decu

She's just being a child and if she doesn't mature quickly she'll have blown her chance and she probably has a terrible personality. It saddens me that she gets so much more attention then someone like Alexandre Bilodeau who actually wins in his sport, went to school for accounting while competing and you can tell is a decent person.

True that, Alex is a chill dude. He's dating a girl on my street and is always down for a conversation. What has Bouchard accomplished exactly? Little snobby cunt is so overated. She should join her sister making those fantastic tsn commercials.

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2015-08-12-%C3%A0-07.21.17.png

She's just being a child and if she doesn't mature quickly she'll have blown her chance and she probably has a terrible personality. It saddens me that she gets so much more attention then someone like Alexandre Bilodeau who actually wins in his sport, went to school for accounting while competing and you can tell is a decent person.

X2
Some people deserve more credit. People like PLG, Seb Toots, Laurent Nicolas Paquin,....

I think GSP is one of the best (if not the best) athlete Quebec has to offer right now.

He's great in his sport, always pushes to be better, he's great with the media and his fans and is always very humble. He's a great role model for kids.

I think GSP is one of the best (if not the best) athlete Quebec has to offer right now.

He's great in his sport, always pushes to be better, he's great with the media and his fans and is always very humble. He's a great role model for kids.

Arrête de pleurer pis ramasse tes dents ti-gars.

Back