Ferrari 360 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

pour les lambo, jai entendus dire qu'il faut rebuilt le moteur a chaque 50 000kms ?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

pour les lambo, jai entendus dire qu'il faut rebuilt le moteur a chaque 50 000kms ?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Myth ... The engines do last, fact the e gear clutch doesn't... There are a ton of Gallardos out there with 50-60k miles + Have the guides and chains inspected at that mileage to see if they'll need replacement. The key is maintenance... I'd expect some minor white smoke on start up on higher mileage cars... You should sell the white smoke cloud from Porsche GT3s on cold start.

And if you do need a new engine a shortblock is about 12k rebuilt.

Where do you people get this info from?

D'ici 5 ans, mon dilemme serait plus du genre Gallardo ou R8. Pas mal le meme prix pour une Gallardo 2004 versus R8 v8 2008, autour de 95k.

D'ici 5 ans, mon dilemme serait plus du genre Gallardo ou R8. Pas mal le meme prix pour une Gallardo 2004 versus R8 v8 2008, autour de 95k.

Les goûts sont dans nature mais moi je considère vraiment pas une Audi R8 pis la Lambo dans la même catégorie! La audi est une exellente voiture mais je sais pas messemble qu'il lui manque le côté exotique de l'autre.

this is the engine access panel on an F430 but the F360 is identical. Again you need to remove the seats, center consol and other bits. Note how poor the electrics are attached
photo42_zpsec9e88de.jpg

fact the e gear clutch doesn't...

Errrrr, no. Manual clutch don't last because stupid drivers. The eGear is a perfect shift all the time and very, very limited slipping except in 1st and reverse... And once you get used to the eGear, there is virtually no slip at all... My car has the original clutch, passed the eGear test this summer with 70% good.

Let's all check back in 10 years and many of you will revert to the Ferrari. Lambo's (aside from the Miura) don't age well, and that goes for most all modern sportscars. Superbly engineered with no soul.

If I am going to plunk $70-$80k in a sportscar, it better have soul and not just performance.

For the money your going to spend for a Gallardo, you can find a F430 for around that ball park price. And I would take the F430 over every car mentioned in this thread.

Your going to hear all kinds of stories with the cars you want. Be prepared for expensive repairs/maintenance. These cars are nothing compared to your E46 BMW.

Whoever said go with the Gallardo because it shares Audi parts and its more reliable, is WRONG. The R8 and gallados are the ones with the most problems, especially the V8 R8. Dont believe me? Go to the dudes at EK auto and Hassan on Jean Talon in TMR and ask them what are the biggest shit boxes that enter their garage. Answer: Gallardo and R8.

Ferrari is a little better but the 360 wasnt the greatest either. Had a few issues with the belts and clutch and isnt that fast. The 355 ferrari was a big trouble maker and was is expensive to fix/maintain as it requires the engine to come out for just about any repair.

Ask on Ferrari forums or any Ferrari F430 owners, chances are they owned other Ferraris or the cars you want and the swear by that car. So much more faster and reliable than previous models. Your gonna spend 100k+ for a Gallardo, might as well put the extra 15-20k more for a F430.

Ferrari are so cliché...
The clutch is weak on Lambo

I'll take one anytime just for the sound of the V-10...

Je trouve la 360 insipide côté look, donc Gallardo avant pour la gueule d'enfer qui vieillit très bien.

my friend drove a 360 at one of those lap an exotic places, says it's a real pos.

Those exotic lap events are a waste of money and non indicative of the car's potential.

How many Lambo or Ferrari owners truly track their cars? When and if they do, they are so slow for fear and always get blown away by BMW and Porsche owners on the track.

If I had to choose between those two cars i would go with the Gallardo purely for the looks! That being said.... I would much rather the Ford GT any day of the week!

Back