FS: 2007 BMP MkV GTI - $21,000!!!!!!!!! PARTING OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

vr6

Legacy Member
Now parting out.. make offers on the parts

Selling my 2007 VW GTI with 57 XXX kms. I am the origional owner. Bought the car in March of 06, have babied her ever since. It has sunroof and leather.

Mods:

MMR HR-2 19" Wheels (not included at $21,000)
H&R Coilovers
Unitronic Chip (240 whp / 270 wtq)
Evolution motorsports CAI and Engine Cover
ATP Downpipe
Euro r32 spec tailights
AWE Vent Boost Gauge
Forge DV

$21,000 with all mods listed above. If you dont want some or all of the modifications done, make me an offer and we'll discuss.

It needs a new windshield, since the one on it is cracked. Also, there is a small dent in the right rear fender and the left front fender needs to be replaced. I had a mnor fender bender this past month. I have the replacement headlight to replace the broken one. The max that damage is going to cost is $1000. I bottomed out last year on the way to Waterfest kinking the rear fender..

n7321073971_302386_3899-1.jpg

IMG_5287.jpg

IMG_5295.jpg

Reason for sale?

And how could you Bottom out?!!?!

Free Bump for nice car.

I want something different.. not sure yet, most likely a B7 A4 S-Line, but I still have my heart set on a B5 Stage 3 S4. I didnt really bottom out, i hit a pretty crazy pothole, which made my wheel hit the inside of my fender and it bent it.

bump .. make an offer.. im in a good mood and I really want an A4, so you never know what I'll accept!!!

whats the warranty left on it? (if any) and could you plz add more pics of inside of the car,dash,engine,trunk,ect...... thank you very much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back