FS: RARE | Supersprint F1 complete exhaust system with HJS cats

DivImport

Hey guys,

Going to put the car up for sale next week and will begin part out. I have a 1 year old complete Supersprint exhaust system. This ships out from Canada, I am 100% willing to ship via the carrier of your choice (FedEx, UPS, DHL). I will box and bubble wrap the exhaust for a safe shipment. I will ship as gift.

Specs:
  • +30whp/20wtq
  • 304SS
  • 2x 100 cell HJS cats (will trigger CEL if untuned)
  • Hand-made in Italy
  • Lifetime warranty

Section 1 & 2: 100 cell HJS racing metallic catalytic converters hand made in Germany with resonated X pipe (SKU: 980702-980722)
MSRP: $3,904.85
Section 3:F1 race mufflers with connecting pipes, polished 4x 80mm single walled tips (SKU: 045176-045156)
MSRP: $2,453.90

MSRP TOTAL: $6358.75
ASKING PRICE: 3,399

The sound:
The M3 was my daily driver for 2 years, ran the full exhaust for a little over 1 year. I never, ever got tired of it - which is remarkable for any full aftermarket exhaust system.They didn't have a distributor when I purchased the kit so it was straight from Supersprint Italy. While they didn't get much publicity on the E9X, I wanted something different than the usual Eisenmann or Akra setup running around. Supersprint did not disappoint.

I have been hunting tunnels, overpasses and concrete walls for the last year, taking every single opportunity given to lower the window, blip a downshift and give it the gun.

The F1 race mufflers are truly something else, they were specifically developed by Supersprint 5 years after their initial R&D, they feature an internal Helmotz chamber that limits drone to 2,000 to 2,400 RPM, at which point an exotic, part throttle bass sound picks up until 4,000 RPM, at which point, if you hammer it down, all hell breaks loose and it sounds like a full, non-resonated race exhaust. It pops on the overrun and offers a slight hint at the metallic rasp M cars are known for.

While it is a valveless system, it is the closest system you will ever find that matches the dual personality of valved kits.

Sound clip:
NOTE: This car has the non-resonated X pipe.

It sounds exactly like this:

Payment:
I will take a PayPal non-refundable deposit of 500$ to uninstall the exhaust and request full payment upon proof of uninstall before shipping it out.

Back