Fuel is @ 1.34$ since 20mins

Third we do have oil
The most ironic thing is that, though we're the second-biggest supplier of oil to the US, they still have much better gas prices.
The main reason is that our gas is taxed like hell, especially here in Qc... carbon tax, provincial gas tax, public transit tax, on top of the GST+PST.

We should all just install massive gas tanks on our cars and start taking weekly trips to the US to fill up. Gas vendors here will only get the message when they see a big decline in customers. :D

The most ironic thing is that, though we're the second-biggest supplier of oil to the US, they still have much better gas prices.
The main reason is that our gas is taxed like hell, especially here in Qc... carbon tax, provincial gas tax, public transit tax, on top of the GST+PST.

We should all just install massive gas tanks on our cars and start taking weekly trips to the US to fill up. Gas vendors here will only get the message when they see a big decline in customers. :D

Also, all crude oil from canada gets sold to the us to get refined, and then sold back to us at higher cost.:p

A country can change Its leader because the majority of people ruled "POWER TO THE PEOPLE" And we cant fight a provincial civil act ! Wow :run:

A country can change Its leader because the majority of people ruled "POWER TO THE PEOPLE" And we cant fight a provincial civil act ! Wow :run:

bahhh bahhh bahhh guide us oh mighty Stephen Kim Jong il Harper, guide us poor blind sheep

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.... :confused:... :cry: .... :greenchainsaw:

Ça me fait chier royalement! Cet été ça me coutait 45$ faire un plein jusqu'au bouchon dans ma Civic 2000. Maintenant ça m'en coute 60-65$ :(

Also, all crude oil from canada gets sold to the us to get refined, and then sold back to us at higher cost.:p

We do the same thing with wood and electricity, we ship it there and they sell it to us for more after.

They buy our natural ressources then sell them back to us. I.E.: Eska water now belongs to Morgan Stanley/Biggest US commercial bank and on top of it they got a subvention from our governement to install machines to replace the employees at the plant.

On subject : I like the idea of buying an Econoline with a big tank in the back and parking over the big tank at my local gas station with an electric pump.

The gas was at $1.49 at some point 4 years ago If I remember correctly... yet everyone gassed up and went on with their business... so what's so bad with $1.34?

The gas was at $1.49 at some point 4 years ago If I remember correctly... yet everyone gassed up and went on with their business... so what's so bad with $1.34?

x2, I was going to post that last night but wasn't 100% sure lol

FUCK JAI RAMMASER 10 000$ pour rien jvoulais une supra mais la jva la rev pi sa va me couter 500$ de gaz FML , time for a b16 turbo

better then crying about it and doing nothing to change the situation :dunno:

I like your thinking...hey they are ripping us off with gas, lets buy an echo and problem will be solved, lets take the bus prices will go down.

Vite envoie un email a la ville de Mtl concernant les nids de poule en disant avoir la solution....reparer les pas, dites au gens de marcher ca va regler le probleme......

C'est de gens avec de solutions comme toi qui ne font en rien avancer les choses dans un société en prenant la solution facile et courte

Back