News: GumBall Mercredi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
x34592376594

yes, because of gumball fans drive to quebec city in the hyundais and mazdas to go see cars they will never get to even sit in..

still hating?
9icys0.jpg

xmjpft.jpg

Seriously, you and your wannabe arabic friends chilling in a un-paid VIP behind the retarded bar isn't exactly "destroyed".

We could spot wannabe MTL'ers from a mile away. You guys are pathetic.

x34592376594

Hey... just for your information, I am one of the ''wannabe'' arabic friend. And i would just like to know how better you are and how do you do it ? I mean of course you did get more then 4 champagne bottles on a night where it was almost impossible to get it in not to mention that you probably also went to the third floor and enjoyed the night with the gumballers. I also bet you had a baller room at the chateau too... You are right... we are pathetic and you are not !

Just got back from checking out the Gumballers in Yorkville(Toronto). Insane!!

Everyone having a burnout contest in the middle of the streets..That huge Dune Buggy was crazy , SRT8 300 left half his tires on the ground and a SLR almost took out the crowd.

I got to meet Maximillion. He got out of his Aero and I was right there, people screaming like crazy and he just started chatting with me..Very nice guy. His back window on his Morgan blew out on the 401 so he gets to do the rest of the trip with no window and a bag full of shattered glass in his car..

Just got back from checking out the Gumballers in Yorkville(Toronto). Insane!!

Everyone having a burnout contest in the middle of the streets..That huge Dune Buggy was crazy , SRT8 300 left half his tires on the ground and a SLR almost took out the crowd.

I got to meet Maximillion. He got out of his Aero and I was right there, people screaming like crazy and he just started chatting with me..Very nice guy. His back window on his Morgan blew out on the 401 so he gets to do the rest of the trip with no window and a bag full of shattered glass in his car..

what time are they leaving? ill be in toronto by 5pm tomorrow

what time are they leaving? ill be in toronto by 5pm tomorrow

Right now Yorkville is closed off to all traffic (except pedestrian) and the cars are being parked outside all night.It re opens early morning so i guess that's when they are out.

Lets set shit straight, we only drank 3 of the champagne bottles, me and raffi sprayed the fourth one from the VIP booth onto the dirty quebcois crowd down below who then wanted to fight us. We also had people thrown out of our booth cause they were dirty and french. I also had to stop thundergod from buying a 3L of champagne at 220 am cause I said I couldnt drink any more. Richard Rawlings called me and rafstar insane and shook our hands. We had vip acces at the club, we had access to all the cars at any time. While everyone was roped off in chateau frontenac we were walking around the driveway shaking hands with the drivers as they pulled up. Also when we arrived they thought we were gumballers lolll. I agree quebec city was a shitty place to have it, french people out there have no taste or class even the gumballers were saying that it was a shitty place to be.

Enough with the bitching bunch of emo girls.
Here's some vids I took:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWnnGf3m37Q"]YouTube- Gumball Rally 3000 Quebec[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPB6F_M-oIQ"]YouTube- Gumball Rally 3000 Quebec[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5bEoTeXMTo"]YouTube- Gumball Rally 3000 2010 Quebec[/ame]

Lets set shit straight, we only drank 3 of the champagne bottles, me and raffi sprayed the fourth one from the VIP booth onto the dirty quebcois crowd down below who then wanted to fight us. We also had people thrown out of our booth cause they were dirty and french. I also had to stop thundergod from buying a 3L of champagne at 220 am cause I said I couldnt drink any more. Richard Rawlings called me and rafstar insane and shook our hands. We had vip acces at the club, we had access to all the cars at any time. While everyone was roped off in chateau frontenac we were walking around the driveway shaking hands with the drivers as they pulled up. Also when we arrived they thought we were gumballers lolll. I agree quebec city was a shitty place to have it, french people out there have no taste or class even the gumballers were saying that it was a shitty place to be.

Abit racist are we?:squintfin

Lmaoooo unpaid!! Hater!! Good luck reserving a table on gumball event! 98% of the people where buying beers at the bar! Buddy thats how we do! Too bad for u hater

LOL, are you fucking kidding me?

We were VIP on the third floor thanks to my good friend owner of the Dagobert, Giovani, which also happens to own Le Paris Bresse and has designed il Michelangelo and Savino ristorante.

We were all astonished how "better" you felt you were. Big deal, you attended a "car dude" event on a Wednesday night. Newsflash, peole work or go to school on Thursday, the only people you're going to see there are broke B.S. from Beauport or Vanier driving Integras and drinking Pabs.

You want to really ball? Come at "Le Maurice" on a Saturday night or attend Dagobert on Sunday, believe me, you won't balling with 3 Champagne bottles that nobody cares about. You had a freaking 4 feet bench covered with orange juice to sit on behind the less frequented bar of the whole fucking club.

Who the fuck drinks Champagne in a club anyways? Pussies half wits with S rated t-shirts.

A room at the Chateau? Seriously? Hanz Olsen, Jon's brother, gave us a freaking visit of the whole parking lot and we got to talk to Abu Dhabi's sheik, your fucking blood brother who's an actual baller and can afford a 12 million plate on his Phantom. You're driving a BMW buddy, and it ain't even an M, get a life outside of a club, nobody cares about your champagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back