News: GumBall Mercredi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the shit talking about cops and Quebec/Ontario province's handling of the event is ridiculous. What were you expecting?

They could not even drive their cars in Germany : http://www.gumball-3000.com/2010/05/02/gumball-2010-day-2/ so I guess it's not that bad...

Who were the people in charge of doing the research to find out what Gumball was, find out what to expect and find a way to handle the madness?

The first couple things they probably found out was that Gumball 3000 is a fucking riot that will rip through your country at breakneck speeds, kill your civilians, disrupt the peace dick in hands, jam your radars, fuck your women, and make every kid and male citizen wish they would do that too.

Of course I'm exagerating but just imagine a couple of municipal employees and road safety nerds sifting through Gumball 3000 information and then having to decide what to do.

Then you get basement ballers thinking they are hot shit drinking champagne at a half empty Dagobert on a wednesday night, surrounded by the only people that don't work the next day : spazzed out students that can barely afford the cover charge and bottom feeders. Qc's population is a lot less than MTL I mean...it's no surprise. It fucking blows for the people who drove down here expecting to find hundreds of guidos spending Donald Trump money, but quite frankly I can only wonder how you ever thought it would turn out to be like that.

Gumball is way too notorious for it's own good and it's a party trip for the people involved and not really a driving trip anymore.

Just enjoy it for what it is...

...Then you get basement ballers thinking they are hot shit drinking champagne at a half empty Dagobert on a wednesday night, surrounded by the only people that don't work the next day : spazzed out students that can barely afford the cover charge and bottom feeders. ...

I mucho LoL'ed.

MR racing's full of bawlers! :run: They got to talk with people! How fucking cool!!!

15293_389941848610_515133610_4005098_4592795_n.jpg

Telus 3G provided by Globemobilite.com for Gumball 3000

15293_389941853610_515133610_4005099_2186828_n.jpg

15293_389941863610_515133610_4005100_7213774_n.jpg

15293_389941868610_515133610_4005101_7972814_n.jpg

15293_389941873610_515133610_4005102_6617966_n.jpg

15293_389941878610_515133610_4005103_2085918_n.jpg

15293_389941893610_515133610_4005106_537748_n.jpg

15293_389941898610_515133610_4005107_1890898_n.jpg

15293_389941888610_515133610_4005105_4650175_n.jpg

J'ai vu un video ou xzibit et l'autre dude parlent dans le char.

Ils sont pas allés au Dagobert parce que le Dagobert n'avaient pas leur Dago-Dollars.

Probablement que le propriétaire s'attendait à voir Xzibit arriver, lui planter un micro din mains et let's go entertain le monde pour gratis, tu est la anyway.

Ils s'excusent pour ceux qui s'attendaient à voir un show et il a promis qu'il reviendrait à QC en donner un vrai, avec de vrais promoteurs.
U have no idea what your talking about! I talked with xzibit at the hotel at 11:30! The guy had no idea he was suppose to play at the club! People from dag expected him to show up and they put his name without his consent.

that's essentially what papi said. like they knew he was gonna be there one way or another, printed his name on the tix, and hoped they could just slide it by "aaahhh cammmonnnnn, you're already here"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0af7dLK0HLc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Xzibit and DJ Fingaz: The Gumball Diaries, Episode #1[/ame]

that's essentially what papi said. like they knew he was gonna be there one way or another, printed his name on the tix, and hoped they could just slide it by "aaahhh cammmonnnnn, you're already here"
it wasnt a question of money, thr guy had no idea he was even suppose to pass by the club! U should of seen his reaction he was tripping out when he saw his name on the ticket

He did provide AMPLE laughing time for me if hes the guy i think who was driving the S4. I have NEVER smellt something so terrible and wretched in my life.

my car is back to smelling like burning isntead of that stupid fucking truck FUUUU so much rage

to DivImport

We were VIP on the third floor thanks to my good friend owner of the Dagobert, Giovani, which also happens to own Le Paris Bresse and has designed il Michelangelo and Savino ristorante.

Ok so this is about whos dick is bigger, bro i know the owner bro i know people who owns things.. fucking childish really?! if you want to start this war on who you peronally know, im down:bigup:

We were all astonished how "better" you felt you were. Big deal, you attended a "car dude" event on a Wednesday night. Newsflash, peole work or go to school on Thursday, the only people you're going to see there are broke B.S. from Beauport or Vanier driving Integras and drinking Pabs.

What are you talking about? really? get your head out of your ass man, you are worst than a women on her period

You want to really ball? Come at "Le Maurice" on a Saturday night or attend Dagobert on Sunday, believe me, you won't balling with 3 Champagne bottles that nobody cares about. You had a freaking 4 feet bench covered with orange juice to sit on behind the less frequented bar of the whole fucking club.

Hate to say it, actually dont mind it really, but I personally wouldnt call it balling. not to mention we were at the table for a good 45 min of the entire night, you just love to hate dont you. you probably stayed next to the owner of the club just to seem cool but im sure he didnt acknowledge you at all

Who the fuck drinks Champagne in a club anyways? Pussies half wits with S rated t-shirts.

people who love haters drink champagne, it works, oh not to mention bun b and dj sharram who drank from our bottle

A room at the Chateau? Seriously? Hanz Olsen, Jon's brother, gave us a freaking visit of the whole parking lot and we got to talk to Abu Dhabi's sheik, your fucking blood brother who's an actual baller and can afford a 12 million plate on his Phantom. You're driving a BMW buddy, and it ain't even an M, get a life outside of a club, nobody cares about your champagne.

Great you got a tour and then you went home back to your gay life, we stayed and got to chill with the entire rally while even most people staying at the hotel werent alowed.
And really another attempt to make your dick look bigger, cool you talked to some arab guy, guess what, we did too, and for atleast an hour,
Oh and yes, he drives a bimmer, did you really have to bring that up? his car is 15k cheaper than an M and he rapes it on the track just like the other 335i that was with us. You on the other hand drive a genisis whos interior was done by an autistic blind korean kid, thumbs up man, you got a hyundai because YOU couldnt afford a 335i, probably even a a4 turbo. It seems that you fail big time buddy

oh and your other post,
However I find it truly pussy-wipped to come on MR and claim they were all that when they clearly weren't. You had a good time, no need to brag about it.

Guess what buddy, you went on a hater rant after 2lo said he and rafstar ripped up quebec, how does that involve some one claiming they were all that? We only did after your second post because we all love to troll MR, thats the only reason we only come on MR, to troll people like you, the haters.

IT WORKED

U have no idea what your talking about! I talked with xzibit at the hotel at 11:30! The guy had no idea he was suppose to play at the club! People from dag expected him to show up and they put his name without his consent.

Hum...that's pretty much exactly what I said. It DID end up to be a question of money because he wouldn't have mind playing there if the Dagobert layed out the appropriate cash in the end.

Check this video out : [ame="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6720688"]DJ FINGAZ TV 05/06/10 09:33AM, DJ FINGAZ TV 05/06/10 09:33AM DJ_FINGAZ on USTREAM. Music[/ame]

it wasnt a question of money, thr guy had no idea he was even suppose to pass by the club! U should of seen his reaction he was tripping out when he saw his name on the ticket

And that's exactly what Deathfromabove posted. Do you fucking read? And usually, when you're an entertainer of some sort and your name appears somewhere to make someone make money, you get paid in return so YES, it is a question of money.

On a side note : The "Xzibit show" ticket also resulted in a bunch of silly wankers flooding the club.

Last edited:
wow I forgot how much clowns are on MR, lol. fucking broke ass losers in hyundai's trying to act like anybody else having a good time is 'trying too hard'. There is no bottom to the pit filled with losers on MR.

Boily is chill tho, nice pics and nice site dude ;)

And yeah scotty's car smelled like STRAIGHT ASS hahaha, fucking hilarious. That's what u get for driving into the garbage sprinkler.

lol i did a pull of 2 cars against xzibit white porsche cayenne.
Then i slowed down he got pull over by SQ..
Nice exhaust on that ctt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back