Have KIDS, want to start an EDUCATION PLAN!! earn 20% guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock

Legacy Member
Hi,

do you have kids and want to start a real education plan? dont make the mistake of just accumulating funds in a regular savings account*td*

I can show you how you can build for your childs future and earn 20% guaranteed on your money, Thanks to the goverment via the Canadian Education Saving Grant!!

at least the goverment is good for something:p

THANKS
TONY

Last edited:
man, all these post are making me very interested in a saving plan!!! ill keep u in mind! who do u work for?

do you have to wait iuntil you have kids? we already know we want 5 so i wouldnt mind starting to save away a little early....

DRock said:
Hi,

do you have kids and want to start a real education plan? dont make the mistake of just accumulating funds in a regular savings account*td*

I can show you how you can build for your childs future and earn 20% guaranteed on your money, Thanks to the goverment via the Canadian Education Saving Grant!!

THANKS
TONY

BUMP

DRock said:
Hi,

THANKS
TONY

well, to anyone who has kids, this is a very powerful tool to save for education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back