Honda S2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you had the stock tires? I heard they are horrible in wet. Otherwise, it looks like something was wrong with the tires you had. It's not suppose to be unsable at all.

As for me, I drive mine with Yokohama S drive and I never felt the car kicking. Even in wet, I can rip it.

Not stock tires. Can't remember what it was though. They were low profiles and a bit larger than stock. But the thing is: they were still good. I can't think of any sort of tires which is available in such dimensions that reacts so poorly by themselves. We're not talking aboput Motomasters on a Sunfire here. The car must have something to do with it. I ran worned out tires 6 months on the Celica, and I could manage the stress cause the car was reacting progressively, not suddenly. I cannot justify myself to drive a car all year long on the single argument to have always new tires to have a grip. Doesn't make sense, and it does not reflect reality.

You can drive an S2K during the whole winter just like you can play russian roulette and not die..

whether you are going to like it or not, I'd say that after a month it'll grow old on you having to be extremely careful not to spin while rolling or taking awhile getting off of a stop midway through a hill.

After all, it's your call since you'll be the driver. It comes down to how (pick your favorite adjective) hardcore/willing to make sacrifices/dumb you are

imo yeah, it might be annoying at times, but it would be worth it to drive an S2k during winter and not a $400 Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back