How many People do you see

Status
Not open for further replies.

honda93

Legacy Member
He's a subject I hope hasn't been touched yet. I'm Wondering how many people do you all see when you Drive your cars or Walking down the street and see or meet people from Montreal Racing?

I know I see a few. I work down town on Cathcart and I saw the Other day BrokWRX and a few others but wanted to know who you all see. Or for that matter remember that persons car.

i only know about 1 or 2 people from montreal racing, and non that i see often

when i go to lafleurs and stuff i only talk to friends i know thats it

but no mr people
if anyone sees me at abbott they should say hi!

I see alot of people Mr around, But i also hang out with some Mr people too

Last edited:
I see alot but only know and chill with a few! Rico,jay,ross,mario,greg,mark,jason,adam,steve,luc,ozzie,JF and a few more! only a fwe I get together with when not at Lafleurs! Steve I would say hi at Abbott but I don't know who you are! there has to be like a time od MR people meeting at Abbott! I only see MUnchy

I see lots of montrealracing.com stickered cars......but do I 'see' anybody?...humm yeah, not on a daily basis but I'd see a couple of people.

Originally posted by D_Accord
I see lots of montrealracing.com stickered cars......but do I 'see' anybody?...humm yeah, not on a daily basis but I'd see a couple of people.

Is your accord Blue because I keep seeing this blue one around lachine and lasalle

Originally posted by neonracer95
Is your accord Blue because I keep seeing this blue one around lachine and lasalle

no......I got a black coupe 5th gen accord, dropped no rims, titanium tip muffler, tint and clear corner lights on. (ricey..eh?)

I don't go to lasalle or lachine that often....I'm more in downtown montreal :)

Maybe I should put that MR sticker on so you guys can throw rocks at my car. :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by D_Accord
no......I got a black coupe 5th gen accord, dropped no rims, titanium tip muffler, tint and clear corner lights on. (ricey..eh?)

I don't go to lasalle or lachine that often....I'm more in downtown montreal :)

Maybe I should put that MR sticker on so you guys can throw rocks at my car. :rolleyes: ;)

Where downtown I live Downtown

heres a pic of me, so now you know what i look like

i usually wair that same blue hat
and the dead give away would be my car, there are 3 s14's at abbott that i know of
2 black (1 s14 and 1 s14a)
1 blue emerald <---- mine

XDSCF6893.jpg

Originally posted by neonracer95
Where downtown I live Downtown

Near atwater but you won't find me cuz I got indoor parking at work :)

I usually just go to work and go home but once, twice a week I just cruis on st-cath, chill have a drink or two with my co-workers :)

I live right off st.jeans so i pretty much see alot of nice cars like NO Names white lude SLAMMED
pearlude
some integration's
wicked
blklude slammed accord ducky
and alot of others but dont know who

besides Lafluers,Juleps, car shows and Napi , i've never met with a MR.COm member (out of the ones i've met so far) out of the blue.......

Originally posted by Steve S14
heres a pic of me, so now you know what i look like

i usually wair that same blue hat
and the dead give away would be my car, there are 3 s14's at abbott that i know of
2 black (1 s14 and 1 s14a)

Sounds like Nightrider_Si and NewRevolution... :cool:

Originally posted by Lexus
besides Lafluers,Juleps, car shows and Napi , i've never met with a MR.COm member (out of the ones i've met so far) out of the blue.......

dude.....I'm hurt......man I'm hurt...I don't count? (I'm the tall skinny asian dude you met at JD caraudio with Don (Mohawkboom), I was getting my system hooked up) ......ah i'm hurt... ;) :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back