Article: I found the girl of my dreams..

It's not about wet-dreams, it has become an obsession....
I'm surprised know one posted a pic of the actual girl yet... even though I have a feeling it will soon be posted because so many people here are obsessed by a girl driving a porsche....

Just reading the posts here of people saying I saw her here and there and saying that they actually know where she works is borderline creeper/stalker content ;)

posting the picture of the girl would be creepy but I see the girl almost everyday so it is no biggie for me. If someone wants to post her picture i am sure the mods will remove it to protect her privacy. same like all the picture you see of the car the license plate has been modified to protect her privacy.

bah i understand it is ''special'' to see a girl driving such a car and props to her for doing it. If the guy wants to wet dream let him be.

If i ever meet her in person ill props her from all of you

/thread

i had the same feeling that dj is experiencing when I was a teenager, late 80's when i saw this hot asian chick wearing a 1 piece dress with 4 inch high heels drive a diamond blue scirocco 16 valve in front of place de bleury vw.

i had the same feeling that dj is experiencing when I was a teenager, late 80's when i saw this hot asian chick wearing a 1 piece dress with 4 inch high heels drive a diamond blue scirocco 16 valve in front of place de bleury vw.

meh... pics or it didn't happen ;)

It's not about wet-dreams, it has become an obsession....

Chill out man, I posted the first pic in April and today I just saw the car again so I took another pic for the lolz.

I've been with my girlfriend for 10 years, I just happen to love Porsches and thought it would make a good thread to post that I saw a hot girl driving a beat up 911.

I didn't even really see the girl very well, maybe she's 46 y.o. with saggy tits and vagine loose like the sleeves of a wizard.

Shes a john scotti roght now.

Better hurry up mate

4ac6a429-04ff-f4c3.jpg

Do i get points for being a spy?

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

MR's private investigators are on the hunt.

She just signed a new car, i witnessed it.
Model is still unknown at the moment.

MR's private investigators are on the hunt.

She just signed a new car, i witnessed it.
Model is still unknown at the moment.

Oh no! This could mean she's getting rid of the Porsche!

Still dream girl? I guess it could depend on what the new car is.

Back