I guess I'm getting older (new ride inside)

terribleone

After daily driving my 2010 civic Si with many lapping oriented mods I felt a need for a change. Also since I own a motorcycle too I didn't felt the need to own a "sport car".

As I was shopping with my GF I saw this thing.... I still can't figure how to call it, either a suv, a car, cross over or this thing, I felt in love with it... So I went for a test drive...

I wanted something comfy, reliable, easy on gas, 4doors!, AWD was a most but could lived without it and the cx-3 filled all my need, drive smooth, available in AWD, nice and comfy interior and suprisingly offer a really fun handling for this type of vehicle. The handling match to the automatic transmission in sport mode with the paddles (paddles only offered in the GT model) make this thing pretty fun to drive in corners. Obviously it's nothing compare to what my Si was capable of but I still can really enjoy taking corners at decent speed!

Enough talking.... So it's a 2016 Mazda Cx-3 GT ("high end" model of the cx-3)

I've done a few things just to please myself and since I can't leave anything stock

- remove the cx-3 and awd badges
- black mazda badge (front and rear)
- relocated the skyactive badge from the rear to the front
- painted the chrome accent on the front grill black
- tinted windows
- installed LED on every light that's not LED fron factory

Nothing crazy just some small changes to make it a little different.

Just want to say I got it from Spinelli Mazda and got an awesome service from Alex Bihour, couldn't asked for a better service!

58171f52d3621c35a813bc7823bb939c.jpg

240d82b6e480833fc7030bdfad7d9057.jpg

b29ac67e4f139d3174c639b67362e07c.jpg

d84d82b8ba998d493404876701e1affa.jpg

926f477e2497e7d174ae4a573aa98b82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

le moteur la dedans 2.5l ?

C'est un 2.0l de 146hp/146lbtq, le torque à bas rpm est fun mais je trouves qu'il s'éssoufle vite.

J'aurais pas détesté un petit 50hp de plus dison mais en même temps c'est pas un réel problème.

Malgré ce petit manque je l'adores!

C'est un 2.0l de 146hp/146lbtq, le torque à bas rpm est fun mais je trouves qu'il s'éssoufle vite.

J'aurais pas détesté un petit 50hp de plus dison mais en même temps c'est pas un réel problème.

Malgré ce petit manque je l'adores!

turbocharger.png

Back