I have yet to see/experience a Motorcyclist pulled over for an Exhaust Infraction....

Status
Not open for further replies.
succesfully ?? :D :doh:

...i gotta ticket for exhaust, paid it. it will probably happen again but whatever...it's loud and it saved my life a couple of times..(i think)

track3000 succesfully ??

yeah lol, i'd like to know if anyone has ever done it.

i would like to do that, one late summer night on the 30 Lol.
With the song "F*ck the police" playing in the background hehe:)

nah i've never done that, i TRY to stay civilized on the bike :rolleyes:

i got a $1700.00 U.S. ticket (and lost my license) on interstate87 in Albany, NY

apparently, i was evading arrest ??

i was chased by 2 crownVICs, and a camaro SS, state troopers...

i pulled over as soon as i saw them in my rearview...they said they were chasing me for 3 exits ?? :confused:

it was in the Saab though.

That sucks that you lost your license. but that hurts 1700$ US ticket. Geez :mad: what yr and model is your Saab?

Well I did but I wasn't even trying. Passed by the cops with a couple of friends going about 250 and whe never slowed down. The cop never even mooved (I think). Often, cops don't even try when they see a bike go by over 200 because it will take fore ever to catch up and they know there's a good chance the bike will take off.

it must have been such a rush...having seen the cops see you fly by..

golf3 --> my Saab is a 1999 9.3 turbo

I have a good friend who consistently outran the police on his bike - they are technically not allowe to give chase on the highways anymore, they must set up roadblocks instead, too many people were dying. But the roadblocks are easy to avoid.....

Well it's not much more of a rush than going through trafic at 250+ km/h because your trying to outrun the cops (lol) but it's not something I try to do. I always stop for cops with my bike because I have two daughters at home and I'm not going to die just to get away from a 200$ ticket, that's just stupid and my life is worth much more than that and I'm much more into stunting than top speed runs.

ya i'm a stunt man too :D

"no officer, i wasn't exceeding the speed limit...i was just getting there faster" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back