Israel vs Hamas

kdryden99

So hopefully an admin can move all the posts here from the Ukraine/Russia thread as Hamas decided to tell Russia hold my beer.

To continue where the other thread is Israel an Hamas are blaming each other while neighboring countries and allies of each side are going on whatever information each side is providing. Everyone is waiting for the actual truth while everyone is pointing fingers. GO!

@Ronin - Day footage is out, you would have to be absolutely delusional to think this was an Israeli JDAM, the yield is WAY too low.

Israeli drones don't intercept rockets though. The rocket intercepting drones are still prototyping.

Unless by drone you mean iron dome?
From what I read Israel has been using drones to intercept rockets, but it can definitely be the iron dome.

Photos of the Al-Ahli blast site. Also important to note that many of the news outlets who blamed israel yesterday are now issuing discrete retractions.

_131464319_crater1.png.webp

_131465334_crater12.png.webp

Les muslims vont dire que c'est Israël la méchante, et crier vengeance jusqu'à leur mort.
Les pro-occident vont dire que c'est Hamas et encourager Israël dans sa vengeance éternelle.

Chaque camp en est encore à se radicaliser/ se crinquer. On est pas dans un momentum de désescalade, et dire que IDF n'a même pas mit les pied dans le bourbiers encore !

Ne jamais questioner les propos des gouvernements et surtout ne jamais questioner la validité des informations propagées dans les médias.

This clusterfuck is all but too convenient...

People were fed up and the attention on the war in Ukraine has died.
A looming recession
Lets create a bit(or alot) ot chaos that would make Iran/Palestine/Hamas look bad.
Send Biden to Israel to look good

I smell some express delivery of Freedom coming up... That would help the US economy and rally alot of people behind Biden.

Sérieux, il n'y a rien de plus jouissif que de voir les juifs aux États-Unis, qui croyaient que le menace antisémite intérieure proviendrait des blancs pauvre pas propre MAGA, finalement réaliser que c'est la gauche caviar des hautes institutions universitaires qui les détestent pour mourir.:laugh::laugh:

So hopefully an admin can move all the posts here from the Ukraine/Russia thread as Hamas decided to tell Russia hold my beer.

To continue where the other thread is Israel an Hamas are blaming each other while neighboring countries and allies of each side are going on whatever information each side is providing. Everyone is waiting for the actual truth while everyone is pointing fingers. GO!

too much to move over... so anything thats in the wrong thread moving forward can be transfered

A looming recession
Lets create a bit(or alot) ot chaos that would make Iran/Palestine/Hamas look bad.

I smell some express delivery of Freedom coming up... That would help the US economy and rally alot of people behind Biden.
Problem with this theory is how long this took to plan. This was not a 2 day, 2 week or 2 months in the making.

Most likely Iron Dome then as the drones I read they are using would have cause much more damage and would not have been hit by the rockets dhot from Hamas.
As to IDF not using drones: The Israel Defense Force (IDF) is all set to deploy the Heron TP drones that were earlier leased to Germany after reportedly receiving approval from the Olaf Scholz government, which has rallied behind the Israeli administration in its war against Hamas.

reported October 12

A looming recession

Yet somehow I have my doubts that a modern army of 600,000 soldiers, 600+ advanced attack aircraft & 2,200 modern tanks needs freedom aid against a few habibis with AKs and rockets.

Carriers are there to spook Iran, and judging by the way theyre going back and forth, they are most definitely spooked.

Yet somehow I have my doubts that a modern army of 600,000 soldiers, 600+ advanced attack aircraft & 2,200 modern tanks needs freedom aid against a few habibis with AKs and rockets.

Carriers are there to spook Iran, and judging by the way theyre going back and forth, they are most definitely spooked.

You also forgot the Radio Shack drones Hamas is using those are especially sophisticated.

Ce n'est pas contre les barbus en babouche du Hamas qu'Israël demande l'appui de l'oncle Sam. C'est contre l'Iran qui menace de passer en mode full retard, le Liban par proxy qui a déjà 1 pied dedans, et les autres qui pourraient avoir des idées impures d'appuyer indirectement un clan barbus plutôt qu'un autre qui a des bigoudi,

Israël a assez d'expérience pour ne pas se lancer là-dedans sans assurer ses arrières, et avec le grand frère qui regarde ça de haut, ça donne moins envie aux voisins pas fiable d'intervenir.

''C'eSt ImPoRtAnT La PreSsE InDépEnDanTe PoUr UnE InfOrMaTiON dE qUaLitÉ... SouTeNez LeS JoUrNaLeUx ProfeSsIoneL''

Câlisse ! ! Justin qui sort hier les bras din airs pour accuser Israël, les manifestations partout dans le monde pour crinquer les fanatique contre les infidèles. La région du M-O va s'enflamer comme une alumette, pas parce que des attrocités sont commises, mais parce qu'on nous fait croire via Hamas et nos médias porte-parole de ceux-ci que l'Occident est minable et qu'elle mérite de se faire trucider.

Back