johnny motorsport wow

TRO23

Hey MR,

I just waned to let you guys know my experience with Johnny motorsport. I send him a email saturday night. About me looking for coilovers for my Levin. I Receveid a very polite email from them asking me if i waned Teins , megan or Tanabes. i replied to give me a pricing . 1h later i had a answer Ks sport pro and D2. Ks sport 945$ and d2 rs 940$!! not even ebay can match those prices . gonna place a order next week. If all shop where like this i think the tuning scene would be different. A good place to go !

I have no choice . Thats the only thing they make for my car. I waned selex tuning ones but they closed .

What cars do u work on ?
What kind of work do u guys do ? (Tune, turbos , shocks etc)

We work on all makes and models mostly mustangs vettes challengers a lot of domestic tuning but started to tune Nissan a few years ago a lot of success with it as well. I just ordered the ecutek for Subaru scion brz/frs dying to tune those . European I'm equipped to tune all bmw-mini basically same software hardware active autoworks uses they just rebadge the tool and resell it . Mercedez is easy too now equipped for even the new tricore stuff . Also all the vw now as well but I don't hunt that market for flashing I like to dyno tune. I'm very busy just doing mustangs actually having a lot of fun .

Back