Just got my car stolen in laval *UPDATE 16-04-2012 PICS*

Me semble que t'a le droit de 'racheter' ton vehicule de tes assurances non?
Si oui,achete le,repare l'ignition,colonne etc etc,passe le a inspection et presto!! :)
Content pour toi qu'ils l'aille retrouvé!

Exactement, tu peux leur offrir de racheter l`auto. Moi j`attendrais de voir l`offre qu`ils te donnent, ensuite tu fait une contre-offre, ils te donnent moins d`argent mais tu gardes l`auto.

Pourquoi ta déclaré ca aux assurances si tout ce quil y a cest un bumper cassé et un ignition de brisé?.......

Et comme déja dit, tu leurs disent que tu veux garder la voiture, ils vont te charger de l'argent et tu va recevoir un bon ptit cheque de la difference entre le montant total que ta voiture vaut moins le prix que ca vaut a la scrap.

Repair and Profit.

N'oublie pas que ta voiture va etre déclarée "vga -voler/retrouver" aupres de la saaq quand tu fais un vin check maintentant.

Pourquoi ta déclaré ca aux assurances si tout ce quil y a cest un bumper cassé et un ignition de brisé?.......

Et comme déja dit, tu leurs disent que tu veux garder la voiture, ils vont te charger de l'argent et tu va recevoir un bon ptit cheque de la difference entre le montant total que ta voiture vaut moins le prix que ca vaut a la scrap.

Repair and Profit.

N'oublie pas que ta voiture va etre déclarée "vga -voler/retrouver" aupres de la saaq quand tu fais un vin check maintentant.

Il l'a déclaré au assurance parce qu'il se l'ai fait volé...

Il l'a déclaré au assurance parce qu'il se l'ai fait volé...

You get your car stolen, wouldnt call in to insurance a few minutes later. Would wait for at least a week or 2. Just call the cops so you can have a # de dossier asap and thats it.

you never know if it might turn up or not like his did.

If it doesnt after a period of time or if it does but its badly damaged, then you call your insurance.

You get your car stolen, wouldnt call in to insurance a few minutes later. Would wait for at least a week or 2. Just call the cops so you can have a # de dossier asap and thats it.

If it doesnt after a period of time or if it does but its badly damaged, then you call your insurance.

Si tu fait sa je te gage 100$ que JAMAIS l'assurance va te donner UNE CENT pour ta reclamation .....

tit coune gonne tit....

worst advice ever.

^^X 2

Et bizarrement on dirait qu'ils ont volé ta voiture pour soit un joyride ou il avait besoin d'une ride jusqu'à Repent

Et je crois que j'ai une iginition d'Integra avec clef qui venait d'un volant JDM avec colonne, faudrait voir si ça fite, si oui je te la fait pas cher.

lol and then if the guy wrecks your car and takes out four other cars while doing so, your insurance company will definitely be on your side

if i buy it back from the insurance that means im gonna have to pass an inspection....so if i have no catalytique converter i need to find one ASAP?

if i buy it back from the insurance that means im gonna have to pass an inspection....so if i have no catalytique converter i need to find one ASAP?

did you ask the rep why they want to pass it as a total loss and they dont just repair it? i dont understand this decision.

if theres no way around it, yeah you have to get it inspected and have a cat.

When I got into the same situation (not stolen, big accident for me) they didnt declare it as VGA with the saaq because I demanded that they don't. I told the lady the only reason why you guys are declaring it VGA is because your evaluator can't find parts for my car and not because the car is damaged beyond repair. I can find those parts and put it back together so dont post it as VGA at the saaq and she didn't. They passed it as a total loss of 5000$ - 400$ for keeping the car. They sent me a check of 4600$. Cost me repair + parts 2k and I had an extra 2.6k sitting in the bank account after :)

i'll try to do that. good advice

not down to go to la saaq...specially if i can get the best of both worlds..

u were lucky on that one darkestfenix

au nombre de "faux" vol que les compagnie d'assurance se fond passé j'essairais de ne pas niesé avec sa ...simple conseil

^^X 2

Et bizarrement on dirait qu'ils ont volé ta voiture pour soit un joyride ou il avait besoin d'une ride jusqu'à Repent

Et je crois que j'ai une iginition d'Integra avec clef qui venait d'un volant JDM avec colonne, faudrait voir si ça fite, si oui je te la fait pas cher.

lol and then if the guy wrecks your car and takes out four other cars while doing so, your insurance company will definitely be on your side

you guys are really overestimating the complications of insurance claims. srs.

i'll try to do that. good advice

not down to go to la saaq...specially if i can get the best of both worlds..

u were lucky on that one darkestfenix

yeah i was. but as long as your arguments are valid i dont see a problem

Last edited:

wow

do you see yourself calling your insurances and telling them you just got your car stolen... 2 weeks ago ?

when you don't know shit about stuff please shut up.

Back