Kate Middleton's wedding dress: terrible

in all seriousness, I really like his jacket. Her dress is cool , especially if you removed all the lace, looks like great craftsmanship.

congrats to them I guess but televising any wedding just seems wrong, almost as bad as watching a televised wedding.

lol only cost my mom around 1k in the 70's. I said it looks fairly identical, doesn't mean it's the exact thing or made of the same material, besides you really think they paid 100k for that dress? I highly doubt it, if they really did they're complete morons.

Actually, they paid approx. 400 000$ for that dress, no joke.

The wedding itself cost 300 000 000$.

Actually, they paid approx. 400 000$ for that dress, no joke.

The wedding itself cost 300 000 000$.

400k for a fucking wedding dress? I DOUBLE facepalm at these retards buying dresses over 2k on these wedding dress shows. Is buying a dress worth a down payment on a house(10kish) really going to be worth it? YOU'RE WEARING IT ONCE! These spoiled little princesses buying these insanely expensive dresses, I'm going to kick my own dads ass if he spends anything more than 2k on my sis.

*tu**tu**tu* I couldn't agree more!

The sheeples will take a day off work (unpaid) to spend the fucking day on the couch watching a wedding of some of the useless human beings on Earth. What has the world come to is all I am going to say. The same people (some) will call other cultures medieval but when it comes to this royal bullshit, it's all well and good!? WTF. This royal bullshit is fucking medieval you retards!

Inb4 EdT says something, I'll say it, the Chinese and the rest of the intelligent world are really laughing at you now.:bigup:

Actually I have no hate toward members of the Royal Family as individuals, it is the institution that is out of date and being used by the British Government to exploit their bloodline for tourist and taxpayers dollars. As the direct bloodline to the founder of a nation, there should also be respect !

China today after 2,500 years still holds respect for their first emperor Qin Shi Huang the who reunited the country and the current CPC government has not allowed archaeologists to open his tomb out of respect. In modern times, Dr. Sun and Mao holds a place of honor as the founders of the new China by getting rid of the monarchy in the early 20th century. So as you can see it is complicated matter of which came first, the chicken or the egg ?

Spending billions on war is wasteful.

But also, a war can't be fought for 5000$, a wedding can cost 500$.
The main difference is that the money spent on that wedding was injected into their own economy and benefitted local shops. On top of that, tourism brought in more money in London's economy because of all the people who came in to see the wedding in person.

BTW, you can't even get a professional wedding photographer for 500$.

The main difference is that the money spent on that wedding was injected into their own economy and benefitted local shops. On top of that, tourism brought in more money in London's economy because of all the people who came in to see the wedding in person.

BTW, you can't even get a professional wedding photographer for 500$.

the royal family ranks 19 out of 20 of most popular british attractions. lego land > royal family.

your argument is invalid

the royal family ranks 19 out of 20 of most popular british attractions. lego land > royal family.

your argument is invalid

facepalm.jpg

your argument is invalid

His argument is valid. On that day, there was no greater attraction in the world then this wedding.

His argument is valid. On that day, there was no greater attraction in the world then this wedding.

And during the Super Bowl, there's not greater attraction in the world on that day then the game and the show.

Did this thread really get 1000 views lol. I guess more people are interested in this then let on. I'm not going to lie, I had a mild fascination with this wedding or pretty much any other event that is this huge. Next up in my book of mildly fascinating events:

Endeavor Shuttle launch (perhaps Sunday)
Kentucky Derby May 7th.

What about the 100th Indianapolis 500 miles?

Back