Life Insurance: Ever consider the advantage of starting young!!

DRock

Legacy Member
Hey members,

A Scenario:
I'm 28, have no kids and not married. most people would think that a person in my position has NO need for Life Insurance.*td*

ON THE CONTRARY

getting started on a Life Insurance policy when you're young is probably the smartest financial planning decision a person can make. even before starting RRSP's.

allow me the opportunity to explain to you in a simple form how life insurance works, and how you can actually make it an INVESTMENT

Beleive me, being in this business for 5 years, I've come across big problems with people, problems that could have been solved had they started a little younger. how IRONIC

TRUST ME, why would I have a life insurance policy on myself if it was not smart financial planning.

You'd be surprised how cheap it can be at younger ages. the need for Life Insurance is Inevitable, why pay more when you're older, now how does that make sense for those who wait??

THANKS
TONY

Last edited:
True, after I finish my DEP, I get one fo' shizzle.. and you'll be on my list of people to go see lol.. start young and make a name, save $$$ eh

DRock said:
Hey members,

A Scenario:
I'm 28, have no kids and not married. most people would think that a person in my position has NO need for Life Insurance.*td*

ON THE CONTRARY

getting started on a Life Insurance policy when you're young is probably the smartest financial planning decision a person can make. even before starting RRSP's.

allow me the opportunity to explain to you in a simple form how life insurance works, and how you can actually make it an INVESTMENT

Beleive me, being in this business for 5 years, I've come across big problems with people, problems that could have been solved had they started a little younger. how IRONIC

TRUST ME, why would I have a life insurance policy on myself if it was not smart financial planning.

You'd be surprised how cheap it can be at younger ages. the need for Life Insurance is Inevitable, why pay more when you're older, now how does that make sense for those who wait??

THANKS
TONY

bump

DRock said:
Hey members,

A Scenario:

ON THE CONTRARY

THANKS
TONY

Hey whats up,

Bringing this thread back up.

who's going to be smart enough to get their own plan started*tu*

several members have already done theirs.

Hi,

Look at that.

another fellow member, 22 year old, has just started up his Life Insurance plan.

what a smart decision.

Why wait just to pay more, when you can start young and pay much less!

this guy is not married, has no kids etc.... but understands to plan ahead.
GUYS its inevitable! Everyone will need Life INsurance, why wait to pay double the price?

Tony.

Last edited:
DRock said:
Hi,

Look at that.

another fellow member, 22 year old, has just started up his Life Insurance plan.

what a smart decision.

GUYS its inevitable! Everyone will need Life INsurance, why wait to pay double the price?

Tony.

bump

DRock said:
Hi,

Look at that.

what a smart decision.

Tony.

bump

DRock said:
Hi,

Look at that.

what a smart decision.

Tony.

members would not be applying if it was not smart. you should too.

DRock said:
Hi,

Look at that.

what a smart decision.

Tony.

Bump*tu* *tu*

dont be surprised.

lots of members are starting their life insurance plans.

the younger you start the cheaper it is.

Another member thinks outside the box and signs up his Life Insurance plan.

what a smart MATURE decision*tu*

send me a pm to learn more

thanks
Tony.

Last edited:
Its a smart move to start your Life Insurance young.

Many members of different ages have already started their own.

Congradulations Guys!!*tu*

Im 26, we have Standard Life at work which has life insurance is that still an investment.... ?

Im 26, we have Standard Life at work which has life insurance is that still an investment.... ?

Hi there, how's it going.

VERY good question.

the Life insurance you have through work is part of your group benefits. the amount is a multiple of your salary ex: 1x salary or maybe 2x salary.

Group Life insurance is very basic, and should not be relied on. It is always wise to have a personally owned life insurance policy, that you are in control of. Group Life does not offer any investment options.

there are several diffenrent types of personal plans you could take. amongst the different options, there are plans that have an Investment component, which can be a very powerful tool later in life.

I have sent you a pm.

Thanks
Tony.

Hi there, how's it going.

VERY good question.

the Life insurance you have through work is part of your group benefits. the amount is a multiple of your salary ex: 1x salary or maybe 2x salary.

Group Life insurance is very basic, and should not be relied on. It is always wise to have a personally owned life insurance policy, that you are in control of. Group Life does not offer any investment options.

there are several diffenrent types of personal plans you could take. amongst the different options, there are plans that have an Investment component, which can be a very powerful tool later in life.

I have sent you a pm.

Thanks
Tony.

Bump

hi,

Congrats to another Montrealracing memeber, 26 years old.

he asked me, to set him up on a good life insurance policy.

I went to see him a his work, reviewed all his options, he made his choice and we sent in his application.

this guy has no kids, not married and lives at home with parents.

but he understands that its important to get started young.

now thats smart financial planning.

We'll also be working on his investments and RRSP's.

thanks
Tony.

Back