little's corrado project thread.

ahahaha loll i didnt know that was a school :D .. im looking for a good body shop ...

btw i saw your project on fb that awsome really !!

lolll i dont want noobs that start working on a paintshop :D my car as a complete paintjob so it need be a clean job ! pis jpeux pas attendre jusqua janvier prochain en mars faut sa soit fini :D ! no trashhhh

keep talk about is project !!

that's gonna be a sick showcar! :bigup:

i like the color!

only thing is, i would have choose another front bumper for this car.

at least u had a sick steering wheels with it! i love it!

i would do ur painting at my work but we only do insurance jobs,so i cant , sorry.

if i give u separate pieces that doesn't necessairly need to be painted in a paint booth, can u do it? i want to get my votex lip kit color matched for this summer

if i give u separate pieces that doesn't necessairly need to be painted in a paint booth, can u do it? i want to get my votex lip kit color matched for this summer

yea would be no problem,also for the front bumper u r not the first one to say that.. at first i didnt want the bumper but had to do to time at the beginning i was planning on running a stock shaved bumper but i might rock this for alittle its starting to grow on me.:bigup:

so had to put an update before the weekend, im soo happy with the way my shifter is coming out. let me know what u think.:laugh: dropped it off at Agtronic Motorsport ,this afternoon and its already.marku does SIC work.

167377_10150403564645611_542395610_17445574_8245360_n.jpg

Back