lol wtf, angelina jolie look alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sérieusement ZOkez est un esti d'attention whore ça pas d'allure.

Post the pics then shoot yourself

zok....im not fcukin around. Im gonna come over tomorrow and go Zoolander on your computer! Fcuk that, im not playin around! YOU THINK IT'S A GAME!? *frustrate

...all right, im calm now. I saw the pictures...

She's obviously no alba, but she's got a lil somethin somethin goin on! Dude the pic of her with the glasses and the lil tight track pants was the one i find she looked more like Jessica though...hmm...

that's like the worst thread I've ever seen in my entire life!

and I've come back from the day that I died to tell you this

...all right, im calm now. I saw the pictures...

She's obviously no alba, but she's got a lil somethin somethin goin on! Dude the pic of her with the glasses and the lil tight track pants was the one i find she looked more like Jessica though...hmm...

PM now.

ill give you guys a lil teaser. theres more, but fcuk y'all! :D

alba-look-a-like.jpg

im guessin that was at Graduation...

hahahhaa you guys are awesome..but is this pic for real or it's actualy Alba... Damn..Zokes needs a cockslap

I only mentioned I knew someone who looked like alba, well close enough, and thats it, didnt expect so many kids with recently developed testicles to be verbally agressive and shit, on the internet...

Just show a little respect shes a local girl, with friends and family, I dont think its fair for her to have her pic posted on a public forum where men are sexually stimulated at the site of a square inch of skin...

Edited: decided to take out the pic
whoever saw it or saved it keep what i just posted up top in mind.

Im out

Last edited:
You're like the kid with no friends in highschool that used to say he knew everyone's secret but wouldn't tell them just to get attention.

Actually, I just posted that so people stopped calling BS on him.
Why the fukc would I post pics of a local girl on the net for leeches like you to masturbate off of?
IMO all the people crying for pics are pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back