Mad Max: Fury Road Comic Con Trailer

The originals were not the greatest if you watch them now, but back in the day they were awesome. Hoping for a good remake or whatever , but not holding my breath.

I'm so stoked. I loved Mad max, and The Road Warrior even more. George Miller is at the helm, so I don't think he will disappoint. I think Tom hardy is a good choice for the role too. Either way, it can't be worse than Beyond Thunderdome. Best of all: didn't spot any ass-less chaps in the trailer.

I used to have all of them on CD, think I tossed them a while back. The kid made me laugh with his boomerang and I so wanted Max's dog

The-Feral-Kid.jpg

Mad+Max+walking+with+dog.jpg

They sure as hell infused a lot of T&A... Not sure it's a good thing in this kind of movie. It makes it look like any other action movie.

Also, they destroy the Ford Falcon Interceptor, which is heresy of the highest order... :D

Also the 300-esque slowmo jump, not sure.

But Hey, I'll go see it for sure... :)

I used to have all of them on CD, think I tossed them a while back. The kid made me laugh with his boomerang and I so wanted Max's dog

Haha...the feral kid. I have all them on DVD. Like you said, they are not necessarily the greatest movies, and there's a whole lot of leather/assless chaps/weird shit going on, but I love the cars/monstrosities on wheels and the driving scenes.

Back