Mazda Cosmo 1990, 86k - Extrèmement rare! Une seule au Québec!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jardamuth

6800.00$ Plaquée et prête à rouler!!

86 000km! Automatique. Modèle JDM très rare, seulement 3550 unités produites par Mazda avec le moteur rotatif 20B à 3 rotors de 300hp/300tq. Voiture entièrement stock en excellente condition mécanique et esthétique. Très propre et clean, absolument aucune rouille. Intérieur de luxe en cuir avec groupe électrique complet, air climatisé et système de son. Strut bars avant/arrière avec suspension ajustable. Belle voiture à traction arrière luxueuse, performante et agréable à conduire. avec 300lbs de torque, c'est un peu comme conduire un gros V8. En tout ca, ces moteurs 3 rotors ont énormément de potentiel (+1000hp).

Voici quelques photos pendant que je lui faisait faire un polissage.

img_7296___385___prod.jpg

img_7300___397___prod.jpg

img_7302___396___prod.jpg

img_7192___394___prod.jpg

img_7187___390___prod.jpg

img_7188___391___prod.jpg

img_7186___392___prod.jpg

img_7184___389___prod.jpg

img_7185___387___prod.jpg

img_7182___386___prod.jpg

img_7193___395___prod.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, that was the high-end japanese model for Mazda back then. Probably one of the first cars to 'unofficially' break the 276hp gentlemen agreement of '89.

The Kijiji one...Risky at best. They never made a manual for the Cosmo. It only came with a 4-speed auto. And considering the price and the options, the only question that comes up is how reliable is the transmission if it produces 300 of each hp and torque. This thing must drink..

And one more question, is this the S Model or the E model.

It definitely isn't the ECCS model.

More useful information on the rare 20B.

Turbos usually go out at around 100 000km, engine around 160 000km. The numbers are just approximations, nothing else.

Now I want this car....

Last edited:
Oh, I doubt you want it since the turbos are about to go and the engine will shortly follow. :p

300/300 are the stock hp/tq ratings for the car so I would assume the tranmission has been designed to at least withstand those figures and probably a bit more also.

Don't know about the exact model designation but I should add that the steering wheel automatically tilt 90 deg upward when the ignition is off. A big advantage for pregnant women. :bigup:

C'est la voiture qu'un ami nous a laissé en paiement pour qu'on fabrique un setup musclé sur sa skyline. Je l'ai conduite de Québec à Chicoutimi afin de m'assurer de son état mécanique et ensuite nous avons fait une inspection générale dessus. elle est vraiment en excellente condition.

Elle était a moi avant , j'ai deja fait le test de compression , elle etais parfaitement egale sur les 3 rotors.
Ca fait 2 ans que jai passer l'inspection avec alors oui elle est plaquable!
Elle est tres fiable et elle roule comme un charme! Elle me manque en criss !

Mais bon non c'est pas la seul cosmo 20b au quebec , je connais 3 autres personne qui en on une.
Mais elle est une des rare entk :)

Bonne chance dans ta vente !!

Salut

Oh these are extremely rare, hence the appeal. Do you remember if the 9 numbers were all fairly matched? rotor pos. 1 equals rotor pos.2 etc?
Do the bumpers have small grille like patterns on each side both front and rear bumpers? Is there a circular design with cosmo written in it behind doors?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back