Mega Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefffs

What's up people i got alot of shit for sale ALL WITH PICTURES will send by email not the best quality but good for a example

I have 1 pair of NEW NEVER WORN puma shoes bought in New York the size is 10 1/2 the reason why im selling first their black with red on them and i don't like black shoes second their a 1/2 size to big on me I wasn't their when they where purchased I paid them 90$ american I'm selling them 90$ canadian
-Size: 10 1/2
-Price: 90$firm canadian (paid 90$ american)

I have 1 Toshiba Colour T.V silver 27A35C bought almost exactly one month ago and i finally decided to buy a lcd T.V and now i can't bring it back because a month passed NOTHING is wrong with it its 1 month old i still have the warranty at leons for 1 year with the bill
-27" Toshiba Colour T.V silver 27A35C
-Price: 250$firm (paid 300$ plus tax) still have bill with warranty

Venturer Dual Screen Dvd Player (270$ brand new at Wal-Mart) complete car kit used once opened it to see if all the pieces were in their, great for trips or just chilling around
-Venturer Dvd Player(no warranty or bill)
-Price: 250$ NEG!!!

I have a pair of 3quarter army pants I got for my girlfriend she didn't like them and they have been colecting dust BRAND NEW never worn still have Tag. I forgot to bring the back before the 30 days
-Army Pants (paid 60$ still have bill with tag)
-Size- Small
-Price: 50$ NEG!!!

I have a 27" colour T.V Black with the Audio/visual conection on it i forgot the brand it's at my friends house a little of marks here and their works AMAZING
-27" Black T.V
-Price: 150$ NEG!!!

ill add more PM me or post which ever this stuff has to go

Last edited:
ok but size small for pants doenst tell me much... how big is waist , 26?
how big is ur gf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back