Metalcore etc. thread

Mothercanucker

Legacy Member
Post what ya like... Posthardcore/Metalcore
I don't like the super intense crabcore growling much. Need something melodic in the songs. Yes I love the emo kiddies
Alexisonfire, A Day To Remember, As I Lay Dying, All that Remains, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Blessthefall, Blind Witness, Bullet For My Valentine, Confide, The Devil Wears Prada, Escape The Fate, Falling in Reverse, For All Those sleeping, Haste the Day, I the Breather, In Fear and Faith, Miss May I, Our Last Night, The Ghost Inside, The Word Alive, Skylit Drive,Texas In July, We Came As Romans, Woe is Me

Loving this lately

Show some love for Quebec. From granby. Blind Witness. Sick vocalist
TABARNAAAK!

Cryptospy, Suffocation and The Haunted are what I like about Deathcore/Metalcore. All other Metalcore bands came up from the Emocore wave (or what's so ever), I really don't like.

Définitivement mon band préféré de MetalCore (En plus de faire des show à tout cassé) <3

Dommage que le dernier album soit so-so.

Je garde un oeil ouvert sur ce thread la!

Ce qui suit n'est pas du Metalcore mais ça entre au poste pareil. Certains aimeront d'entre vous aimeront ce style.

Death Breath - Swedish Old School Death Metal band (le leader de ce groupe était aussi un membre original de Entombed)

S.O.B. - Japanese Grindcore band (un de premiers bands Grindcore de la planète)

Last edited:
not to hate, but thank god REFUSED are coming back to put all these nu-this post-that pre-this core-that bitch bands in their little bitch places.

shape of punk to come back.

yeah, heck atdi too. check the coachella lineup son!
Fuuuuuuu. When I watch the videos posted above I feel like music needs these bands back asap.

Anyways, here are some bands that the original poster might actually like that I used to listen to 10 years ago so all I do is not troll his thread with proper metal. Old fucks might remember these bands, and just a word of warning : These videos contain no vnecks or guys that look, dress, and sing like girls.

Deviate is probably the best band of that period. It's impossible not to like Deviate.

Back