Most money you've ever made

lol aus with manual in seal plus box and everything mint as fuck orcarina is worth like 20$ in real life

Actually it's about $40 in very decent condition without any boxes or manuals. I collect N64 games and know the prices of everything

im this guy
boston-george-jung.jpg

so guess what was the most money i ever made

This should be a "easiest money" you've ever made. Mine is the "sleeper" money slowly trickling in from my licensed music royalties. It's not much per say, but in time it will accumulate and has already begun looking like a nice retirement fund.

Easiest money would be, I bought 4 excellent condition TRD 18' rims with tires for 240$, and sold them the next day for $500

bought a few nes games off a bin at a flea market
one of the games was Flintstones surprise at dinosaur peak
i keep all games in my collection usually but for this one i made an exeption.

problablement il est menteur
ou un tres gros crosseur arceleur ton ami.

les produit acn cest dla marde cest imposible a vendre.
faut just tu trouve plin poisson qui sont pres a payer 500$ pour une frenchise de vendeur.

ACN offers Telus cellphones, Bell FIBE Internet & satellite, ADT security.... And not even rebranded. You literally get a bill from those partnered companies, and so is customer service.

I know there's a lot of shit being said about the company, but don't talk out of your ass.

Theres a good list but to really see the reality behind them, you would have to take in the loses I have made in the past.

Largest single trade gain though was $38000 that I promptly took a huge loss on the next day to walk away with 4$ profit. Yes that was hilarious!

Sadly though, the really good stories I cant discuss online as I have fucked a ton of people around and if they found out how much money I made off them they would be pissed. I never screwed someone over but lowballing one dude for a 9K product crying I am poor and selling it to the next guy for 20K AFTER I used it for a few months will make some people freak the fuck out on me out of jealousy.

Hell once I was paid in cash with a situation similar to the one above in the middle of nowhere in Ile Bizard. I swear to you I ran out of the house after making a clean 9-10K profit. The person asked me where I was going and lied to them and said I had my gf who lived around the corner, truth is I went to go hide in the supermarket and waited for a friend to come get me. Seriously I sometimes wonder how stupid people are at over paying shit with me.

Back